Anzeige von pizzadude

Forum

6 posts

Remove one of my fonts from Dafont

27.04.2019 um 16:13

Hello,
I want to remove one of the fonts I uploaded.
As I can see by the poor amount of downloads, that won't be a serious loss.
And I think I have better ones to propose in the future.
How can I do that?
Best regards,

23.05.2019 um 14:26

I really would like an advice! Anyone knows how to remove a font?

23.05.2019 um 20:50

I believe it would help if you mention which font you are referring to. It might also help if you mention why you wanted to remove that font from this site.

Your fonts are getting more downloads than my fonts. The font that I uploaded last October 2018 just had a little over 4,000 downloads to date but I am not complaining. Just shows I suck when it comes to making fonts.

23.05.2019 um 22:23

To Toto@k22:

Thanks for your answer but:

1. I already mentioned the reasons for deleting the font.
2. If you're not a member of the daFont staff, I don't see why I should name the font as you cannot help me to delete it.
3. By creating fonts, you realize the errors you made with your first creations and don't accept those errors (at least I don't).
4. I'm not complaining, just asking a question.

But thanks anyway!

24.05.2019 um 05:21

I am not a Dafont staff. I am just one of those persons who pass by here when they are bored and try to intrude in other peoples' business. And then I decided to give you some suggestions.

What I can assure you is that the crystal ball of all Dafont staff are running out of batteries and can hardly give decent predictions. Also, their telepathic prowess are affected by all those mobile phone signals that crisscrosses the airwaves. What I am trying to say is that they are deaf and blind to your request and unless you have another way to clearly convey your request, best of luck on your quest to have your font deleted.

24.05.2019 um 11:47

To Toto@k22:
Thanks for your answer. I can understand the Dafont staff is very busy but, like we say in French "L'espoir fait vivre"!
Anyway, they make a great site.

Alle Zeitangaben sind CEST. Es ist jetzt 02:21

Datenschutzerklärung  -  Kontakt