Anzeige von nariswari_creative

Forum

9 posts

Does anyone know this Spice Girls font?

07.01.2016 um 18:43

Hey! Does anyone know what font this is? It is definitely a commercial font, but I haven't had any luck tracking it down! Thanks!

Does anyone know this Spice Girls font?

Vorgeschlagene Fonts

Mustang Sans  Vorgeschlagen von Frans Hattingh 
Address Sans  Vorgeschlagen von pdxcub22 
California Grotesk Bold  Vorgeschlagen von donshottype 
Bebas Neue  Vorgeschlagen von thanksinadvance 

07.01.2016 um 19:02

California Grotesk Bold for SPICE UP YOUR LIFE, with some editing, such as opening the vertical distance between the terminals on _C_.
Some editing to make the main SPICE -- based on Black or a Black/Bold blend, with diagonal on _S_ made more horizontal.
Vorgeschlagener Font: California Grotesk Bold

Bearbeitet 4 mal. Zuletzt bearbeitet am 07.01.2016 um 19:14 von donshottype

07.01.2016 um 23:19

Thank you for the suggestion! It's so frustrating how it's pretty much impossible to track down the original!

08.03.2018 um 12:39

Hi there!
While the original font is still as yet unknown, I have created a font called Mustang Sans, based on the font used on the Spice Girls singles, albums and merchandise.
I hope you enjoy using it!
Vorgeschlagener Font: Mustang Sans

15.01.2019 um 15:19

How do get the spot detail on it ?

20.01.2019 um 00:30

I'll tell you what i want, what I really really want. I'll tell you what I want, I want a really good font. I'll tell you what's a font that I really really want. I really really really want a cal-lig-riph-arrr.

06.05.2020 um 22:49

Looks to be Address Sans Pro Cd Bold
Vorgeschlagener Font: Address Sans

09.05.2020 um 19:28

Not precise but bebas neue is an alternative.
Vorgeschlagener Font: Bebas Neue

02.08.2020 um 12:31

Likely NewCompact, an early Mac Type 1 Postscript family of 4 fonts (with additional extended and oblique versions) created by David C. Saunders in April, 1989. A TrueType (TTF) version from 1992 is still floating around the web - most likely a slightly altered clone as it includes an Altsys Metamorphosis tag and no author credit to David C. Saunders. The E, F, and L, as well as some numbers, are (ever so) slightly different in the TrueType version. This is most likely the result of one of the following scenarios: 1) The original Mac version of NewCompact had these alternate characters available as extra glyphs but these were lost or altered when it was converted to TTF (a common practice in 90s and 00s font cloning was to copy a font but alter glyphs so as to circumvent legal ramifications), or 2) It was altered by a graphic designer for Spice Girls marketing and merchandise (probably to make the SPICE logotype more balanced).

See above post for Mustang Sans, a Spice Girls accurate recreation which features the wider E, F and L as well as more accurate numbers and punctuation.

Alle Zeitangaben sind CEST. Es ist jetzt 07:41

Datenschutzerklärung  -  Kontakt