Anzeige von bolka

Forum

6 posts

looking for the equivalent to the civilian font without the eroded edges

29.09.2011 um 08:17

looking for the equivalent to the civilian font without the eroded edges. i used to have it and i thought it was called harmony script but that doesn't resemble the actual civilian font. search for civilian on dafont to see the font i can find. the pic i uploaded is the same font but without the eroded edges and is a nice clean looking font. i have been looking for days please help.

looking for the equivalent to the civilian font without the eroded edges

Identifizierter Font

York Script  Vorgeschlagen von koeiekat 

29.09.2011 um 14:19

York Script aka Fleurish Script aka Yorkshire is a copy of the OPTIYork (first digital version as far as I know). Claude will certainly know the name of the original font.
Identifizierter Font: York Script

29.09.2011 um 15:02

York Script (Solo), Yorkshire (WSI), York (Pri), Cumberland (Serials), York Script (Opti), Quill (?),...

Bearbeitet 3 mal. Zuletzt bearbeitet am 29.09.2011 um 15:10 von rocamaco

29.09.2011 um 15:32

The list is endless

29.09.2011 um 15:34

koeiekat sagte  
York Script aka Fleurish Script aka Yorkshire is a copy of the OPTIYork (first digital version as far as I know). Claude will certainly know the name of the original font.

York Script --- and A-10 for VGC

A number of Filmotype fonts were previously released by Opti/Castcraft, B&P/Brendel/Serials, Novel/Expressive, URW, The Font Company, and others.

http://www.creativepro.com/article/1950s-filmotype-fonts-resurrected-digital-age

29.09.2011 um 19:14

You guys are great!!! thanks a million

Alle Zeitangaben sind CEST. Es ist jetzt 07:32

Datenschutzerklärung  -  Kontakt