73,107 downloads (2 yesterday) DemoWendelinReduced_45Leicht.ttfWendelinReduced_55Normal.ttfWendelinReduced_65Kraeftig.ttfWendelinReduced_75Halbfett.ttfWendelinReduced_85Fett.ttfWendelinReduced_46LeichtKursiv.ttfWendelinReduced_56Kursiv.ttfWendelinReduced_65KraeftigKursiv.ttfWendelinReduced_76HalbfettKursiv.ttfWendelinReduced_86FettKursiv.ttf
- 20 font files
Note of the author
A traditional sans serif
– with that certain something– very legible.
- slanted stems of M
- l with a slightly flared "foot"
- slightly bowed stems similar to serifs on the lower case characters
- slanted endings (in upright fonts) resp. rectangular endings (in italic fonts) on horizontal stems
- rounded counter in h, n, m
- some remarkable letterforms in italics
- extraordinary double letters (ligatures; not in the free version)
- several figure variations (not in the free version)
- small caps (not in the free version)
Wendelin is a classic sans serif in the style of the early "grotesque scripts" from the 19th century. But its characters have some very individual details which are not found in any historical model. The slightly bowed stroke endings which nearly look like serifs are characteristic of Wendelin and lend greater legibility to the font.
For more information please visit www.ingofonts.com
First seen on DaFont: October 18, 2005 - Updated: February 18, 2015