Anúncio de frogphic

Fórum

6 posts

Posts por i remember halloween

24/03/2021 às 19:44  [resposta]  Deleting account

Please delete my account, thank you.

19/03/2021 às 21:36  [resposta]  How do I delete my account?

Hello, please delete my account as well as the 1 font I uploaded. Thank you for your help.

Editado em 21/03/2021 às 21:19 por i remember halloween

19/03/2021 às 21:35  [resposta]  Deleting account

Hello, please delete my account and the 1 font I uploaded. Thank you, I appreciate the help!

Editado em 21/03/2021 às 21:19 por i remember halloween

Thanks for the quick reply, frd. I attempted to do this a few months ago and entered my Publisher ID as I recall, but I can't figure out how to check on dafont if it's correct. Does the "Publisher ID" field disappear after you enter it for the first time?

The reason I'm confused is because I set up the report per the instructions, but the reports have always showed no data. I thought that maybe I screwed something up here.

frd, how do I link my dafont account to my Adsense account? The instructions provided by dafont aren't clear at all.

I can't figure out whether I have to do something through dafont or through Adsense. Neither of them are self explanatory so I'm a bit lost. Would you mind taking a minute to write up some quick steps to help me?

Thank you.

I'm the author of a font on dafont that I'd like to have my ads featured on, but I can't figure out how to do it. I otherwise only use Youtube for my Google Adsense account and that was very easy to set up. I can't figure out how to have my ads appear here on dafont. Can anyone please explain it to me?

Thanks.

Todos os horários são CEST. Agora são 14:41

Política de Privacidade  -  Contato