Anúncio de ardyanatypes

Fórum

8 posts    Apenas pedidos

Posts por mulak

22/01/2013 às 18:33  [resposta]  Identify me

Does anybody know this?

21/01/2013 às 08:04  [post inicial]  Identify me

What are the font styles for both names?

I assumed the top one is times new roman and the bottom one which I'm not sure

Thanks,

12/10/2012 às 04:16  [post inicial]  looking for a font for my business name..

Hey guys

I'm looking for an unique font for my business. It a high end dessert shop or patisserie selling cakes, tarts, cookies and a few other things. My business name is "Forbidden Desserts", which I thought of the name from adam and eve with the forbidden fruit and also I like the word "forbidden" which make people want to come

I'm a guy and obviously my shop is not going to be a cutesy looking place. It going to have white wall, dark flooring and red and black accent stuffs around the place. I do not want some cutesy looking fonts, I'm looking for something unique looking that most businesses don't use. I was thinking of doing "Forbidden" with the unique font and "Desserts" to be smaller and use a common font style. like this logo from vanillepatisserie.com

So it can separate themselves so I can use "Forbidden" on other things like merchandises like aprons or shirts because I'm sure most people don't want "Desserts" on their clothing. As well as for packaging for my products, I can replace "Desserts" with "Tarts" for tarts specific box.

Do you think you guys can help me out?

Thanks

10/10/2012 às 06:44  [post inicial]  who am I?

what is this font?

30/09/2012 às 03:37  [post inicial]  font?

what is the font style for the yellow coloured name "Yann"?

29/09/2012 às 03:22  [post inicial]  id me...

what is the font style for "elm hill"

thanks..

26/09/2012 às 21:19  [post inicial]  who am I?

what is the font style for "Vanille"?

Thanks

07/08/2012 às 04:24  [post inicial]  who am I

Hey guys

What is the font style of this name in the picture ... it from the show called Suits

Thanks

Editado em 07/08/2012 às 04:24 por mulak

Todos os horários são CET. Agora são 20:46

Política de Privacidade  -  Contato