Anúncio de Leonardposavec

Fórum

13.712 posts    Fontes identificadas

Posts por koeiekat

24/01/2016 às 14:31  [resposta]  Help please

Modified P.

Fonte sugerida: Melany Lane

24/01/2016 às 14:24  [resposta]  [URGENT] what font is it?

Did Tobias Frere-Jones' Armada Compressed inspire Boris Gautier? Also similar, BarcodeTwo by Brian Lucid.

Fonte sugerida: Armada

24/01/2016 às 13:55  [resposta]  I love this font!

Fonte identificada: Helvetica

24/01/2016 às 13:50  [resposta]  What's the font called?

No need to spend those € 49. You have it.

Fonte identificada: Times New Roman

That was not so much a design but a limit of the technological possibilities of those years. How to make an alphabet and numbers with only 7 led elements available.

22/01/2016 às 22:09  [resposta]  Mixtape Graphic Fonts

Grab an image of a font that you are interested in and run it through a font identification app.

21/01/2016 às 21:22  [resposta]  Can't download Fonts

Depending where one is coming from - at times - dafont will time-out. Try again an hour later and there will probably no problem. It is most times a server overload or a backbone overload (the most probable situation on the Madrid/Paris backbone).

As Menhir already wrote 3 years ago, a font file can not contain a virus as a font file is a passive file.

A virus can only activate itself when included in an executable (exe) file.

It is always worthwhile to read before asking the same thing all over again.

Read the whole of this thread and you know what you did wrong and you know what to do to correct it.

14/01/2016 às 16:46  [resposta]  Software for creating fonts

When money is your primary concern but it does not have to be free also have a look at Type 32 and Type Light.

12/01/2016 às 18:58  [resposta]  Software for creating fonts

"easy to use" it says. So how about a tedious installation and a very steep learning curve?

Sorry toto, it is nota matter of little or no respect. It is the typical US student me me me and fuck the rest mentality. As said before, when I can get a gun I may use it as I please. Pump a round into a two years old? OK. It is personal use, right.

Personal is for your own personal, private, non public use. How come that people that have (a form of) the King's English as their native tongue are incapable to understand this?

11/01/2016 às 13:32  [resposta]  True Font Files

Menhir disse  
... What the extension of the file (the 3 lettres after the dot) ?

.god

11/01/2016 às 13:29  [resposta]  Writing fonts for Cricut

Cricut uses CAM software which is something totally different from what is needed for print and/or on screen (ttf, otf, fon). What you need is software that can convert ttf/otf into a CAM format Cricut can work with.
I remember reading that some cutter/plotter machines and some embroidery machines can do this but I have no idea whether Cricut can too.

10/01/2016 às 19:24  [resposta]  Typographie paresseuse

10/01/2016 às 19:23  [resposta]  Why can't I add fonts to photoshop?

If the pop-up message says "Could not complete your request because Photoshop does not recognize this type of file.". Isn't it clear to you that you have not done everything right?

Try to understand your OS. Try to understand the meaning of words and how to act accordingly.

09/01/2016 às 21:17  [resposta]  True Font Files

Can you show such an image?

06/01/2016 às 17:14  [resposta]  Please

Fonte identificada: Breamcatcher

06/01/2016 às 14:26  [resposta]  What's this font?

Fonte identificada: Amerika Sans

Todos os horários são CEST. Agora são 08:21

Política de Privacidade  -  Contato