Anúncio de One by Four

Fórum

5 posts

Imperator small caps license document

16/06/2021 às 14:06

Hi, I downloaded the Imperator small caps font and was wondering if you had the license document available to show how the font can legally be used?

16/06/2021 às 14:39

Hi, this font is 100% free
If you need a document, you should write to its author: https://moorstation.org/typoasis/designers/lloyd/ (contact link in top nav)

16/06/2021 às 15:08

Thanks for the help, I will contact the author.

19/06/2021 às 18:50

rs35 disse  
Imperator small caps license document

Hi, I downloaded the Imperator small caps font and was wondering if you had the license document available to show how the font can legally be used?

Paul Lloyd hasn't released any new fonts in more than fifteen years. Don't be surprised if you find no current contact information.

There are a lot of professional quality fonts made before 2005 in particular that are 100% free for all use. In several cases, the designers were retired persons who had worked in typography prior to the digital age, and they designed fonts from alphabets that may only have existed in lead block formats.

Dieter Steffman used to grant commercial usages for his many fonts to anyone who asked him politely on his home page. Manfred Klein is retired from typography, and perhaps no longer alive. His last released fonts were in late 2007, and he sent me three fonts by e-mail that were works in progress in early 2008. He didn't answer my reply to that e-mail.

Editado em 19/06/2021 às 18:51 por metaphasebrothel

19/06/2021 às 19:54

metaphasebrothel disse  

Paul Lloyd hasn't released any new fonts in more than fifteen years. Don't be surprised if you find no current contact information.

No free ones, maybe, but a ton of commercial ones.

I'd be surprised, though, if he responded to queries regarding his older, free typefaces.

Todos os horários são CEST. Agora são 07:22

Política de Privacidade  -  Contato