My Chemical Romance Font?

26/07/2011 às 14:34

My Chemical Romance Font?

Isso é mais provavelmente não uma fonte

Fontes sugeridas

The Chemical Parade  Sugerida por ryuhack 
My Chemical Romance  Sugerida por Metttal 

26/07/2011 às 14:39

"Ms", "Cs", "As" y "Es" son diferentes...

26/07/2011 às 14:48

You've got the answer on your post title
Fonte sugerida: The Chemical Parade

26/07/2011 às 14:49

rocamaco disse  
"Ms", "Cs", "As" y "Es" son diferentes...

Es verdad xD

Editado em 26/07/2011 às 14:50 por ZoeyRedbirdHoN

26/07/2011 às 14:50

ryuhack disse  
You've got the answer on your post title

My Chemical Romance

Thanks!

26/07/2011 às 16:11

Raven Blackhardt once made an incomplete imitation: http://www.abstractfonts.com/forum/thread/32706/12116#post12116

30/09/2012 às 12:19

Hello koejekat, I am Raven Blackhardt, the imitation isn't incomplete. The logo was made up of a certain set of letters. I completed the alphabet in All caps. I never created a lower case, numeral or character keys. Many fonts only have one case of the font included.
Rocamaco, since the logo is a handdrawn, I had to choose between the m's and c's and e's and a's which one to use for the glif. At the time it was created it was a highly saught after font, including myself. I created it because I wanted it and it has since been downloaded many times from my deviant art and picked up from many free font download pages as well as been stolen by others claiming they created it, even though my name is still inside the zip file.
There is another version that spaces better but the individual letters aren't as clean. Mine was designed to use in an editing program so you could hand move each glif to reconstruct the logo closely by stretching or moving the letters. I also created a few missing letters by altering some from the Black Parade logo as well as making a Q from an O, creating a Z fron an N and a Y from a V etc.
I enjoyed making the font, and have had many emails and compliments, but have yet to create another. Maybe someday.

30/09/2012 às 15:51

Thank you for your post, Ravenblackhardt. It's nice to talk to the designers.

07/08/2014 às 21:06

Fonte sugerida: My Chemical Romance

Todos os horários são CEST. Agora são 01:49

Política de Privacidade  -  Contato