Anúncio de Ashran

Fórum

2 posts

Can select font in photoshop, can't use it.

03/07/2011 às 19:38

Hi, all. I've been trouble-shooting this for a few hours now, and I can't seem to find anyone with the same issue on previous forums (here and at other sites).

I'm on a Mac, running OS 10.3, and Photoshop CS. I just downloaded a TTF and installed it (specifically Water Street: http://www.dafont.com/search.php?psize=m&q=water+street). When I started photoshop, it was in my dropdown list of fonts available. But when I tried to use it in a project, nothing happened. Just a dot appears, no cursor. It doesn't respond to keystrokes, either.

I checked the font size, color, opacity, etc. I even tried typing with a different font (which worked fine) then switching to the newly installed font -- the text disappeared along with the cursor, and no keystrokes did anything.

I restarted both photoshop and my machine, and checked that it was installed (it shows up as installed and visible in my Font Book). Went back in, still no luck. I even tried uninstalling and downloading the same font from a few different sites. Nothing doing.

Anyone ever hear of this before?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Editado em 03/07/2011 às 19:46 por sparcck

03/07/2011 às 19:48

I have similar problems with Illustrator CS3 (fonts will show in the list, but they won't work), but if I restart the program, the fonts then work.

I use Suitcase Fusion 2.

This information probably doesn't help you, but just wanted to let you know that others experience similar problems.

Todos os horários são CEST. Agora são 01:09

Política de Privacidade  -  Contato