Anúncio de nuwexs

Fórum

8 posts

Whitney Semibold

01/04/2014 às 22:34

Hello,

I am in the embroidery business and have a customer who can only use Whitney Semibold font to embroider employee names on company clothing. We use Pulse Tajima DG/ML 2010 and do not see anything similar enough to use. Digitizing each name in the correct font is an option but will take days. Is there a keyboard font out there compatible with this software? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

01/04/2014 às 22:45

keyboard font?

01/04/2014 às 23:34

Hi,

Yes a font where we can type names and the letters are already digitized. They have to be installed with embroidery software. The only two options we have now is digitizing every individual name or digitizing the entire alphabet in Whitney Semibold and trying to copy and paste the letters into names.

01/04/2014 às 23:56

Sorry, out of my scope. Your question is about CAD/CAM software. Not about printable fonts.

02/04/2014 às 11:15

designlab2 disse  
Whitney Semibold

I don't know this font. I have searched it but I have not found.

We use Pulse Tajima DG/ML 2010

What I've read about this software seems say that it use for font only a internal format and can't use one of the standard fonts (TTF, OTF, FON, etc.).
http://www.pulsemicro.com/embroidery.html
http://www.pulsemicro.com/embroidery/pulse-products.htm

So, it's besser you ask this question on a forum of embroidery software users.

02/04/2014 às 13:48

02/04/2014 às 13:51

This is what it looks like:

Editado em 02/04/2014 às 13:53 por metaphasebrothel

02/04/2014 às 14:21

Designlab, this is what Pulse says:
The Import True Type feature helps you create new lettering with amazing ease. You have thousands of fonts at your fingertips–just import any True Type font and convert it into embroidery by using the slice tool to breakup the segments and then assign stitch types and angle lines. With a few clicks of the mouse, you have new ready-to-sew lettering.
Unquote

Just buy the font and do the conversion I'd say ...

Todos os horários são CEST. Agora são 15:51

Política de Privacidade  -  Contato