Pubblicità di outofstepfontco

Forum

7 posts    Solo richieste

Posts di malc900

THANK YOU.

claudeserieux ha detto  
Maelle.K ha detto  
malc900 ha detto  
NOT A CLEAR ANSWER. i have windows Vista does that mean i can use impact for commercial use?

OFFICIAL-INSTALLED-FONTS-IN "WINDAUB" BUT-NOT-FREE

Claude,

Reads the license:

6. "Personal or Internal Business Use" shall mean Use of the Font Software for your customary personal or internal business purposes and shall not mean any distribution whatsoever of the Font Software. "Personal or Internal Business Use" shall not include any Use of the Font Software by persons that are not members of your immediate household, your authorized employees, or your authorized agents.

7. "Commercial Product" as used herein shall mean an electronic document or data file created by Use of the Font Software which is offered for distribution as a commercial product in exchange for a separate fee or other consideration. By way of illustration and not by way of limitation, an electronic book or magazine distributed for a fee shall be considered a Commercial Product; a document distributed in connection with a commercial transaction in which the consideration is unrelated to such document (for example, a business letter, a ticket for an event, or a receipt for purchase of tangible goods such as clothing) shall not be considered a Commercial Product.

Maelle.K ha detto  
malc900 ha detto  
NOT A CLEAR ANSWER. i have windows Vista does that mean i can use impact for commercial use?

OFFICIAL-INSTALLED-FONTS-IN "WINDAUB" BUT-NOT-FREE

Claude,

AGAIN NOT A CLEAR ANSWER

need a clear answer

07/04/2013 alle 04:52  [risposta]  do I need a license to use impact font

fellas fellas settle down now and put down the scotch, im talking about Impact font then Italicize it!

06/04/2013 alle 18:35  [post iniziale]  do I need a license to use impact font

Italic impact

Modificato su 02/04/2013 alle 09:18 da drf_

Fuso orario: CEST. Ora sono le 08:09

Privacy Policy  -  Contatti