Pubblicità di Bhadal Studio

Forum

5 posts    Solo richieste

Posts di cake*goddess

koeiekat ha detto  
There is no need to upload a sample. The cause of your problem is clear. You downloaded the font or long time ago, before 2004, or from another site than Dafont. You have the 2001 version, you need the 2004 version.

Err, koeiekat...I deleted the old font file and reinstalled it yesterday after your comments, so I don't know exactly how the cause of my problem is clear - I don't have an old version as I double checked it yesterday following the comments on here. The original old one that I had on my system was also downloaded from dafont.com in any case.

notfon1234 - I've uploaded the file: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=EW41TYR2 and the file is called: PREMADE_LG.pdf

Again, I really appreciate any help you peeps can give!

Lx

koeiekat ha detto  
When did you download the freebooter and from where? The version here on dafont has correctly set ascenders and decenders and works fine.

Can I attach a file on here?? The document is in pdf and definitely has bits and pieces cut off...

08/08/2011 alle 16:03  [risposta]  any ideas please??

You're the BEST! That's it!!! Thank you so much ♥♥

08/08/2011 alle 12:54  [post iniziale]  any ideas please??

Would love to know if this is available for my cake business....any help greatly loved!!

CGx

Hi

I have exactly the same issue as jonnnycat, with freebooter script. Is there any way to update this so the font works on conversion to pdf?? The version I'm using is 1 and I'm converting a cut and paste jpg crop to pdf.

Thanking you in advance!!

Lx

Fuso orario: CEST. Ora sono le 10:01

Privacy Policy  -  Contatti