Pubblicità di quadratype

Forum

30 posts

recherche police symbol handicap

12/02/2013 alle 20:31

I see. You were talking about vinz first thingie. Not mine.

12/02/2013 alle 21:45

yep, dirty indeed. Auto tuned by Fontlab
did'nt give more than 5 minutes during my work, so don't be to hard on me

12/02/2013 alle 21:55

koeiekat ha detto  
Enjoy. Handicaps 1, 2, 3 and 4.

Thought you two were talking about this

13/02/2013 alle 03:24

vinz ha detto  
yep, dirty indeed. Auto tuned by Fontlab
did'nt give more than 5 minutes during my work, so don't be to hard on me

Au départ, ton dessin dans Illustrator n'était pas terrible. Lors de l'importation dans Fontlab, le résultat a empiré. Il faut qu'il soit la bonne grandeur et qu'il ne trouve pas "d'épaisseur de ligne" dans Illustrator avant de l'envoyer dans Fontlab.

koeiekat n'a pas utilisé la même source du pictogramme.

13/02/2013 alle 09:43

claudeserieux ha detto  
... koeiekat n'a pas utilisé la même source du pictogramme.

Correct. I used the second set (Feb 11, 2013 at 08:38), as ksm35 asked to use those drawings. Still did not import properly though and also with contours in the wrong direction. Hence the confusing situation.

13/02/2013 alle 21:06

Bref, il est préférable de le corriger dans Illustrator que dans Fontlab pour de meilleur résultat.

13/02/2013 alle 21:39

Claude, did you ever look at the thingie I did? What you show here on the right still seems to be from the first pdf given.

Font Creator seems to import miles better than fontlab. OK the ai vector import is a bit messy, elements switch position and wrong directions are not corrected automatically. But when you also import a bitmap from the ai you get the exact positions so it is a doddle to correct. That is if needed at all as the bitmap import is, give or take a few points, the same as the vector import but with everything on the correct position. And you get exactly what you are showing on the left.

I think this thread is getting confusing. You seem to stay at the beginning while I have moved to the end. Maybe better to do this in Dutch?

14/02/2013 alle 14:07

I used the vector found in the pdf, they were really crappy (probably a bad streamlined version of a bitmap source). As it was intended to be used in small size, i didn't search a better source or redraw it. Once again, it was a QUICK and DIRTY job.

14/02/2013 alle 15:18

vinz ha detto  
Once again, it was a QUICK and DIRTY job.

Bien oui, un bon dessin donne un bon résultat.

14/02/2013 alle 16:13

certes

Fuso orario: CEST. Ora sono le 04:23

Privacy Policy  -  Contatti