Pubblicità di graphicspsd

Forum

52 posts

Tops/bottoms of fonts being cut off. How can I correct this?

16/04/2011 alle 23:28

Hey,

I am having a big problem with this issue too, but with the Freebooter font. I am actually trying to print up my wedding invitations but the tops and bottoms are getting cut off....any ideas, I'm getting sorta desperate. What can I do?

thanks,

btw I really love this site, and these fonts!

joan

17/04/2011 alle 08:30

Which Freebooter variation are you using? And which application?

08/08/2011 alle 12:39

Hi

I have exactly the same issue as jonnnycat, with freebooter script. Is there any way to update this so the font works on conversion to pdf?? The version I'm using is 1 and I'm converting a cut and paste jpg crop to pdf.

Thanking you in advance!!

Lx

08/08/2011 alle 14:59

When did you download the freebooter and from where? The version here on dafont has correctly set ascenders and decenders and works fine.

09/08/2011 alle 13:17

koeiekat ha detto  
When did you download the freebooter and from where? The version here on dafont has correctly set ascenders and decenders and works fine.

Can I attach a file on here?? The document is in pdf and definitely has bits and pieces cut off...

09/08/2011 alle 13:49

you can't attach a file on a post, but you can upload it to a site like Megaupload or Rapidshare and give us the link where we can download it.

09/08/2011 alle 19:26

There is no need to upload a sample. The cause of your problem is clear. You downloaded the font or long time ago, before 2004, or from another site than Dafont. You have the 2001 version, you need the 2004 version.

10/08/2011 alle 00:21

koeiekat ha detto  
There is no need to upload a sample. The cause of your problem is clear. You downloaded the font or long time ago, before 2004, or from another site than Dafont. You have the 2001 version, you need the 2004 version.

Err, koeiekat...I deleted the old font file and reinstalled it yesterday after your comments, so I don't know exactly how the cause of my problem is clear - I don't have an old version as I double checked it yesterday following the comments on here. The original old one that I had on my system was also downloaded from dafont.com in any case.

notfon1234 - I've uploaded the file: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=EW41TYR2 and the file is called: PREMADE_LG.pdf

Again, I really appreciate any help you peeps can give!

Lx

10/08/2011 alle 01:03

cake*goddess ha detto  
koeiekat ha detto  

Err, koeiekat...I deleted the old font file and reinstalled it yesterday after your comments, so I don't know exactly how the cause of my problem is clear - I don't have an old version as I double checked it yesterday following the comments on here. The original old one that I had on my system was also downloaded from dafont.com in any case.

notfon1234 - I've uploaded the file: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=EW41TYR2 and the file is called: PREMADE_LG.pdf

Again, I really appreciate any help you peeps can give!

Lx

Do you have the same problem when it is not in a .pdf format? Mine seems to work fine.

26/01/2012 alle 21:57

Hi, I'm having the same problem with a font I downloaded a while ago from somewhere else (the website for a musician I like). The top and bottom of the font are cut off unless I make the paragraph spacing huge. I'm using Microsoft Word 2008 for Mac but I've had the same problem with it on TextEdit and Microsoft Word 2007 on a PC.
I've uploaded it here: http://www.mediafire.com/i/?z3igcjjzovsw12z If anyone would be able to fix it I'd really appreciate it.
Thank you

14/08/2012 alle 02:05

Using Word 2008 or even 2010, you will sometimes have to make spacing huge for fonts. If you dislike that huge spacing, here's a solution. Do you know how to create WordArt in Word? Then you can space each line ridiculously close or far apart just by dragging. However, if you need a whole paragraph, this just doesn't make sense anymore, because it's like having text where each line is a separate pic.
If you know all this stuff already, oh well.

14/08/2012 alle 09:54

Paul Burgess, the author, should solve this.

26/03/2013 alle 17:52

I'm having this problem as well

http://tinypic.com/r/4sywiq/6

26/03/2013 alle 20:19

Indeed, a tinypic it is. Nothing of your problem can be seen.

26/03/2013 alle 20:41

26/03/2013 alle 20:45

27/03/2013 alle 08:52

Common issue with most if not all fonts by Måns Grebäck.

09/04/2013 alle 22:05

Oh Koeiekat i love you!! You are so great in making people think for themselves! I just figured out, that Word uses only the Truetype Ascenders no matter what you do on the Glyph-Window. This is brilliant! Now i am finally able to make fonts work in Word too. Though i probably won’t redo the rest of my fonts anyways. =) But hey thanks a lot for your contribution to my future work.

Bless you!

23/05/2013 alle 21:59

I am experiencing the same problem with the "Before The Rain" font. Is there anything I can do on my side or would it be best to contact the artist?

23/05/2013 alle 22:56

sonoguerilla ha detto  
Oh Koeiekat i love you!! You are so great in making people think for themselves! I just figured out, that Word uses only the Truetype Ascenders no matter what you do on the Glyph-Window. This is brilliant! Now i am finally able to make fonts work in Word too. Though i probably won’t redo the rest of my fonts anyways. =) But hey thanks a lot for your contribution to my future work.

Bless you!

Koeiekat is a heroes of this place for ever !

Fuso orario: CET. Ora sono le 21:08

Privacy Policy  -  Contatti