Pubblicità di Akrtype Studio

Forum

4 posts

How to use the font, I obviously don't get it right?

05/08/2012 alle 23:43

I found a font that I would like to use for a tattoo. It was the tattoo studio I went to, which suggested this site. All the fonts you can use on Office word is really boring, and I found a good one here. But I have been having problem with the use of the font I downloaded. A site show up with different size of the font, but I can't write anything there and I would like to use the font in Office word so I can change the size and text by myself. Can anyone help me with that? Thanks!

05/08/2012 alle 23:55

A font ?

14/08/2012 alle 03:11

I don't approve of tattoos but I will tell you how to do this and hope you will put the knowledge to e better use...
OK. So you found a site (like dafont) that gives you fonts for free, or not for free. Your choice. You found a font you like. You download it. Now find the file in your computer's hardrive. Double click on it, or right click. Whatever suits you. Click "install". Now open WORD. Type whatever text, and choose your font in the folder. It should be there. If it's not, you did something wrong.
Good luck!

14/08/2012 alle 10:30

You have to unzip the downloaded file using an unzipping tool. The font will be contained in the unzipped folder...
Please skip previous explanations, and always refer to http://www.dafont.com/faq.php for concise and clear explanations

Fuso orario: CEST. Ora sono le 13:29

Privacy Policy  -  Contatti