Samos0 ha detto  
Hargreeves Rounded

Does it have the umbrella glyph?

09/08/2020 alle 01:57

Sneggleblech ha detto  
Samos0 ha detto  
Hargreeves Rounded

It does indeed! The secondary typeface that comes along with Rounded, Canopy, includes the glyph---which you can invoke by typing a U with macron (Ū; U+016A; Alt+362).

09/08/2020 alle 02:07

Samos0 ha detto  
Sneggleblech ha detto  
Samos0 ha detto  
Hargreeves Rounded

It does indeed! The secondary typeface that comes along with Rounded, Canopy, includes the glyph---which you can invoke by typing a U with macron (Ū; U+016A; Alt+362).

I bought it, but I don't see the other typeface.

09/08/2020 alle 02:18

Sneggleblech ha detto  
Samos0 ha detto  
Sneggleblech ha detto  
Samos0 ha detto  
Hargreeves Rounded

How odd! I just did a test purchase, and both became available. Do check your email, please---as I sent you the alternate OTF there.

Cheers!

09/08/2020 alle 02:25

Samos0 ha detto  
Sneggleblech ha detto  
Samos0 ha detto  
Sneggleblech ha detto  
Samos0 ha detto  
Hargreeves Rounded

How odd! I just did a test purchase, and both became available. Do check your email, please---as I sent you the alternate OTF there.

Cheers!

Thank you.

I may have overlooked something when I made the purchase.

Modificato su 09/08/2020 alle 02:27 da Sneggleblech

25/08/2020 alle 21:11

Hi. I just bought this font too and no luck with the umbrella glyph either. Have tried loads of things but still no success. Also the "H" is different - it is uniform rather than one side being higher, etc.

Modificato su 25/08/2020 alle 21:13 da flynnt

25/08/2020 alle 21:23

flynnt ha detto  
Hi. I just bought this font too and no luck with the umbrella glyph either. Have tried loads of things but still no success. Also the "H" is different - it is uniform rather than one side being higher, etc.

Hi! Be sure to download both font files included with your purchase. Note that Hargreeves Canopy is the one that includes the umbrella glyph, which is invoked only by a capital U with macron---just as well, make sure that you are typing a capital H to achieve the effect that you seek, for lowercase letters are traditionally proportioned, whilst their uppercase counterparts posses elongated strokes.

Cheers!

Modificato su 25/08/2020 alle 21:23 da Samos0

26/08/2020 alle 15:52

Samos0 ha detto  
flynnt ha detto  

Hi! Be sure to download both font files included with your purchase. Note that Hargreeves Canopy is the one that includes the umbrella glyph, which is invoked only by a capital U with macron---just as well, make sure that you are typing a capital H to achieve the effect that you seek, for lowercase letters are traditionally proportioned, whilst their uppercase counterparts posses elongated strokes.

Cheers!

Great! Thank you! I got the capitals sorted. Got the umbrella to work in photoshop text layer, but no luck in word - can't seem to be able to choose Canopy. Will go back in and see what I can do
I'm very happy it works in Photoshop text though, so I will be fine.
Thanks again.

09/09/2020 alle 14:01

No No No are you insane! I'm not paying for a freaking font. I'm not paying that 15$ just for a font nor am I paying 25$ dollars just for a font

09/09/2020 alle 14:42

Bckstabber2006YT ha detto  
No No No are you insane! I'm not paying for a freaking font. I'm not paying that 15$ just for a font nor am I paying 25$ dollars just for a font

Oh. So you'd rather just steal the font rather than compensate the artist for their hard work in creating it? Nobody likes a thief.

25/01/2021 alle 22:27

Little big umbrella

Fuso orario: CEST. Ora sono le 10:03

Privacy Policy  -  Contatti