Pubblicità di dondonnillo

Forum

8 posts

Chic Serif Fashion fonts, with a twist?

01/10/2013 alle 23:51

Hello, all.

I'm trying to create a name logo with a very chic, stylish, fashion magazine aesthetic. Something along the lines of these:

However, rather than just using a simple serif font like the ones above (i.e. Didot, Bodoni, etc.) I was wondering if anyone knew of any chic serif fonts with a bit of an avant garde twist? Something like the custon made font Rika Magazine uses, perhaps (clicky):

It'd be fantastic if there was a font with the kind of alternate characters found in fonts like Avant Garde, i.e.:

I've had a good look via Google but it seems most of the fonts with the fancy alternate characters are sans serif fonts. I'd ideally like a serif font with a stylish but quirky edge...

Thanks in advance!

02/10/2013 alle 01:17

02/10/2013 alle 08:55

huuuuuuuuuuu I DO like it !!
edit : ouch, the price... of excellence

Modificato su 02/10/2013 alle 08:57 da vinz

03/10/2013 alle 14:59

Hmm, that Paris font is very pretty (and expensive, haha!) but a bit too... swirly for my tastes, if that makes sense. I've looked at fonts like Narziss and Guadalupe which are definitely in the right area but not quite right...

14/12/2013 alle 11:38

m.s ha detto  
Chic Serif Fashion fonts, with a twist?

Hello, all.

I'm trying to create a name logo with a very chic, stylish, fashion magazine aesthetic. Something along the lines of these:

However, rather than just using a simple serif font like the ones above (i.e. Didot, Bodoni, etc.) I was wondering if anyone knew of any chic serif fonts with a bit of an avant garde twist? Something like the custon made font Rika Magazine uses, perhaps (clicky):

It'd be fantastic if there was a font with the kind of alternate characters found in fonts like Avant Garde, i.e.:

I've had a good look via Google but it seems most of the fonts with the fancy alternate characters are sans serif fonts. I'd ideally like a serif font with a stylish but quirky edge...

Thanks in advance!

16/12/2013 alle 17:53

What about Parisian ICG, then? I'm not a fan of the lowercases, but the uppercases could be what you're looking for
http://www.eaglefonts.com/parisian-icg-ttf-102913.htm

Modificato 3 volte. Ultima modifica su 16/12/2013 alle 19:56 da dafont

22/04/2016 alle 08:53

22/04/2016 alle 09:28

Fuso orario: CEST. Ora sono le 21:24

Privacy Policy  -  Contatti