Pubblicità di courtneynovits

Forum

7 posts

Possible spam? Is anyone else getting this

13/07/2013 alle 20:44

So I've only just opened my private messages folder, and I have a message possibly from a bot/spam account named "revc1", the message reads;

"Dear Friend,
Miss. Thatcher Asare. foreign remittance department ,board of administrator mandated me to look for least known relative of our late client who deposited in our bank enormous quantity of funds , send a mail to my private email address(thatcherme11@gmail.com or tatcher1asare@mail2Cry.com)
so that I can explain more details to you for the claim okay, thanks for your understanding, please acknowledge my mail and feel free to ask any questions , we are always here to protect and serve you better
Best regards,
Miss. Thatcher Asare."

This seems like a typical scam
Just telling you guys haha

13/07/2013 alle 21:06

Lol that's almost one month old But thanks for letting us know though

15/07/2013 alle 11:09

Of course not, this is not a scam. It is quite normal for someone to ask a stranger to make a financial transaction of millions. This is natural.

15/07/2013 alle 11:26

Happens all the time

15/07/2013 alle 15:09

Menhir ha detto  
Of course not, this is not a scam. It is quite normal for someone to ask a stranger to make a financial transaction of millions. This is natural.

Not scam, Spam. Spam is junk messages/e-mail, named after the English canned meat-like food product.

16/07/2013 alle 10:07

Spam in form, scam in substance.

22/07/2013 alle 20:20

I got a spam similar to that, except it was by email. It was from some random French guy or something.

Fuso orario: CEST. Ora sono le 15:29

Privacy Policy  -  Contatti