Pubblicità di slu.dip

Forum

3 posts

Logo Stolen from Font Forum -- but don't know which one

21/05/2013 alle 05:36

I had a logo I had designed on commission by an artist, but I couldn't identify the font. The artist had finished his work, and was out of town for a few weeks. So, since I couldn't contact him, I posted the logo on a font forum asking for it to be identified. This was AFTER I had submitted the font to the US copyright office, and received my copyright paperwork, of course. Yesterday, I found my logo on a t-shirt, but the website was not mine. I emailed the owner of the website telling him it was my content, and to remove it immediately, which he complied post haste. I know that he MUST have gotten the picture from that font forum because that was the only place I'd ever posted it with THAT font. Oh, and the font was cooper, by the way. I changed the font later, and that's the logo I now use. I cannot remember the name of the forum, though. If I can find it, I'm sure I can remember my login and password, and take down my post, or at least ask the site administrator to take down the post. Does anyone have a short list of the most popular font forums?

21/05/2013 alle 11:44

21/05/2013 alle 14:52

Thanks. I found it already.

Fuso orario: CEST. Ora sono le 04:05

Privacy Policy  -  Contatti