Pub de nicogav

Forum

Posts par jwmull

29/10/2012 à 19:35  [réponse]  Leroy Font

Thanks for your reply

26/10/2012 à 15:30  [post initial]  Leroy Font

Anyone know any similar (free) fonts to Leroy?

05/10/2012 à 16:58  [réponse]  Commercial license

Lol thanks Kat. That bothers me too! Wtf was I thinking?!

05/10/2012 à 03:04  [post initial]  Commercial license

If an author on this site has they're email listed to contact them for a commercial license for one of they're fonts, and u email that address to obtain info about buying a commercial license from them, and u get an auto response that says, "Please feel free to use the fonts," would u take that to mean feel free to use them commercially?

19/06/2012 à 05:19  [réponse]  MalcovDesigns "logo"

Good luck if ur looking for a commercial license! I'm trying to reach the author regarding another font of his.

Police identifiée : Argel

19/06/2012 à 05:04  [réponse]  Billy Argel

Lol well Kat, technically I didn't ask about a 'font'. I asked if anyone knew a better way to reach Billy Argel. Won't be needing ur brain reading services today....unless u can find a commercial license for Ink in the Meat in there!

Jaynz thanks for the help. I'd love to hear any suggestions!

18/06/2012 à 23:16  [réponse]  Billy Argel

Ink in the Meat...

Now I'm nervous, why do u ask? Lol

17/06/2012 à 23:37  [réponse]  Billy Argel

Yeah I tried that a few weeks ago but it never posted. Comments have to be "approved" first. I tried it again, see what happens. He's awful hard to reach for someone wanting to sell commercial licenses.

15/06/2012 à 13:25  [post initial]  Billy Argel

I'm trying to reach Billy Argel to discuss a commercial license. I cant reach him on his Facebook or Twitter, and his email just sends me an automated response. Any suggestions?...

Fuseau horaire : CEST. Il est actuellement 00:01

Données personnelles  -  Contact