Pub de chef79

Forum

3 posts

Posts par xlr8r

27/01/2012 à 17:38  [réponse]  Single Line Font

Yeah, I understand the whole TTF fonts can't be single line because of the closed loop thing from my past searches. I went ahead and bought one of the fonts to give it a try in Camworks. The font purchase included 2 fonts (both TTF). One of them retraces due to the closed loop, but the other one (has 'SP' in the name) only traces the path once. They say that it has only been confirmed to behave like that in Camworks so far, but that's what I need it for, so it works great for me!

27/01/2012 à 05:54  [réponse]  Single Line Font

I know this is an old thread, but I came across it when I was searching for a single line TTF font, so I figured I'd post a link to a site I found that may help some people. It's http://www.onelinefonts.com . It seems fairly new, but they have 3 different styles so far that include acccents and lots of symbols (not the typical single line font that only has letters, numbers, and a couple punctuation marks).

P.S. I remember the good old days using SHX fonts. I'm feeling old now.

27/01/2012 à 05:47  [réponse]  Need a font made

Plenty of people are willing to design a font for you for the right $. You may want to post a picture or link to a picture of the font style you are looking for. That will help narrow it down and get you a better response from people with the right skillset.

Fuseau horaire : CEST. Il est actuellement 04:43

Données personnelles  -  Contact