Forum

Posts par pilaster

You may need to be a bit more specific about what kind of document it is. If it's a Word document, you will need to tell MS Word to embed the font, otherwise, when you open it on another computer, without THAT font installed it will be replaced with a substitute font.
https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/290952
When asking tech questions tho' it is as well to include as much info as possible.
App used to create document and version of said app, OS version of all computers involved, and the name of the font you are having issues with would be the minimum infos to get you a quick resolution to your problem IMHO. If the above doesn't sort you out, post this info and I'm sure someone will be able to find a solution for you

09/11/2015 à 22:12  [réponse]  Civil War Ghosts

for the 'Civil War' part…scaled

Police identifiée : Crown Title

09/11/2015 à 21:45  [réponse]  COMMERCIAL USE FOR PRADAESQUE

"For commercial use of fonts, a nominal donation of the cost of two imported beers is all I suggest for full usage of a single font. Sounds reasonable, right?"
Have you clicked through the Donate button and made a donation? In doing so, you can pass along a message asking for clarification that you are allowed full licence for commercial use of the font, but the above, from the authors profile page seems pretty clear (and perhaps you could prompt them to update their email account at the same time)

07/11/2015 à 13:29  [réponse]  Gangland font

Police identifiée : Pistola

05/11/2015 à 20:27  [réponse]  NP font name?

Police identifiée : Bertram

05/11/2015 à 00:05  [réponse]  font help please

Police identifiée : Dirty Sanchez

01/11/2015 à 22:48  [réponse]  2 Tone Font

Back in the day, when I did prepress/design for flexo printing, we would print white inks onto clear substrates (normally 2 whites), to then allow us to lay down CMYK + Spot colours on the whites, giving clear labels with a design printed on them.

01/11/2015 à 21:17  [réponse]  2 Tone Font

koeiekat a dit  
If it needs layering it is not one font but two (maybe combined into one file).

Too true. Too true, like Frontage or Sutro are 3 or 4 fonts that combine. ( I still think it's easier and gives you more choice of styles if you use FX, rather than stacking fonts)

01/11/2015 à 19:59  [réponse]  2 Tone Font

I assume OP means fonts that can be layered, like this one:
http://www.letterheadfonts.com/fonts/signwriterroman.php
or many of these:
http://www.myfonts.com/search/layers/fonts/
http://www.letterheadfonts.com/fonts/styles/multipart.php
But to be honest, it's normally easier (if you have the minerals) to find a font you like, and add the split tone/ colour with FX. literally 1000s of tuts out there to show you how. There aren't that many fonts that stack, but there are 100s of ways of creating the effect…

Cedar Springs

Police identifiée : Antique Half Block

21/10/2015 à 15:30  [réponse]  NBA Practice Jerseys

When you go to the market, do you get given your food free?
Prelo Condensed is a commercial font. If you want to use it, buy it. Don't ask others to be complicit in helping you commit a crime.

17/10/2015 à 00:29  [réponse]  Please Help

It's looks to be derived from this Sanborn Map cover.

So this might set you in the right direction…

Police suggérée : Spartanburg SC

Mariamm a dit  
Finally, everything is solved.
Thank you guys!!!

Would you mind sharing the solution you found, as this might be helpful to others who find themselves in the same situation. Did you just use a different font, for example, that allowed embedding?

Police suggérée : Enter Sansman

That's possibly a cut of Serpentine Bold, but image quality so poor it could also be Enter Sansman.

Police suggérée : Serpentine

13/10/2015 à 00:32  [réponse]  Name Of These 2 Fonts?

TOUGH is LHF Euphoria , which has been superseded by V. 2 which isn't the same and I can't find a Kosher link for it.

Police identifiée : Euphoria

Édité 2 fois. Dernière édition le 13/10/2015 à 15:50 par drf

12/10/2015 à 23:08  [réponse]  Help with this font

No worries

12/10/2015 à 23:07  [réponse]  Please help to identify the font

If you zoom right in to the tiny sample, the counters in the 'B', 'A', 'R' and 'D' are open… I think that it's this, scaled (with an & from elsewhere). Find a bigger sample and you may get a 'green' ID…

Police suggérée : Conviction

Édité le 12/10/2015 à 23:07 par pilaster

12/10/2015 à 22:37  [réponse]  Help with this font

Police identifiée : 1873 Winchester

Fuseau horaire : CEST. Il est actuellement 02:08

Données personnelles  -  Contact