Forum

7 posts

Posts par Lvanett

24/12/2010 à 13:10  [réponse]  How do I make a font?

koeiekat a dit  
Amazing, this dedication to rubbish ...

Ah, but what you consider "rubbish" others might consider treasure...we're all different

24/12/2010 à 03:10  [post initial]  Retro Stereo Thin Alternate

The character map shown for Retro Stereo Thin Alternate (http://www.dafont.com/retro-stereo-thin.font) shows a full character set (letters & numbers) but the actual font is missing several characters. What gives?

PS - stupido me added a comment with the same question to the font link. Sorry about that :(

20/12/2010 à 18:53  [réponse]  How do I make a font?

No not yet, haven't actually created anything with it, but I have used it to experiment with fonts.

In other news, I just purchased Font Creator 6. I had the trial version and liked it so much I bought it. It's really good for the price. I'm hoping to try my hand at some fontmaking (and I do know how much work is involved!)

20/12/2010 à 00:53  [réponse]  How do I make a font?

I downloaded FontForge but I get an error message saying it can't find pthreadGC2.dll - that file is there but how do I tell the program this? And if I do need Virtual Box where can I get it?

thanx in advance!

19/12/2010 à 16:20  [réponse]  Authors

Menhir a dit  
74 Fonts, it's not suffisent for you ???

Not when you're a font lover.

19/12/2010 à 16:16  [réponse]  The American Flag Font

I first saw this font many years ago back when Fancy For Fonts (Japanese font site) had it. That was back in 2000 or so I think. Version I saw had some cussing in the commentary with the F word and so on. There wasn't any other notes then or copyright info. It could be freeware for all we know.

19/12/2010 à 16:10  [réponse]  How do I make a font?

Isn't Fontforge solely for Mac or Linux? Didn't see a Windows executable version.

I actually have used Softy, it's not the best one out there but it is good for some uses.

Fuseau horaire : CEST. Il est actuellement 22:13

Données personnelles  -  Contact