Forum

Posts par tawm1972

03/07/2011 à 19:05  [réponse]  what's this font?

Police identifiée : Portago

02/07/2011 à 06:24  [réponse]  Help=)

Police identifiée : Funhouse

01/07/2011 à 04:15  [réponse]  Font Help

Police identifiée : LHF Boston Truckstyle

29/06/2011 à 15:26  [réponse]  Need feedback on this font

Looks good. My only feedback would be that the numbers look more condensed that the letters and the "2" looks weird to me. Looks like maybe you just reversed the 5 and tried to make it work?

Is this your first font?

I'm definitely not a pro, so some more seasoned designers might give better feedback.

25/06/2011 à 23:35  [réponse]  What Font?

Looks really close to this, but not exactly sure.

Police suggérée : Latin CT Not Wide

I completely agree - if only all the authors would take the time to include license/usage information, it would make everything much easier.

I agree that it would be nice, but I think the intention of this site is to give the font authors complete freedom to specify their terms.

It would be much easier if it was clear what the license information is right on the download page instead of in a txt file that is saved inside a ZIP.

It is frustrating to find a font with no contact information or a link leading to a dead site. I've just come to accept that it happens.

I'm not sure how much responsibility dafont should have for that. It might also be that dafont chooses to let the author set his terms in order to avoid any liability?

With all that said, I do think that dafont is a wonderful resource for thousands of fonts and I think that FAR outweighs the negatives - such as no or incomplete author information.

22/06/2011 à 02:42  [réponse]  What the font?

Police identifiée : Guest Check

20/06/2011 à 17:10  [réponse]  Looking for Fon

Police identifiée : LHF Billhead 1910

13/06/2011 à 06:07  [post initial]  Old wood type font?

12/06/2011 à 21:03  [réponse]  What is this font?

Police identifiée : Batman Forever

09/06/2011 à 22:10  [réponse]  Font from jersey

That's the closest I've seen, but it's not an exact match. Even though it's not it, I do appreciate the help.

02/06/2011 à 04:57  [réponse]  why didn't I get my font?

This site doesn't have fonts for sale. There are "donate to author" buttons to send donations to authors. Is that what you're talking about?

Can you better explain what you did?

01/06/2011 à 19:13  [réponse]  Font from jersey

Many people are grateful that you have identified so many! I was hoping that you'd know this one. I've found many similar, but no match

01/06/2011 à 19:04  [réponse]  Font from jersey

Sadly, if even rocamaco can't identify it, it probably doesn't exist! It might be a custom font.

31/05/2011 à 21:34  [post initial]  Font from jersey

This looks so familiar to me, but I cannot seem to find a match. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Outline the text before saving so that it becomes "artwork" instead of a font. Then, you should have no problems saving because at that point, it's no longer an actual font. That should work.

Thank you for the link. Very similar letter R. I love those old wood type catalogs!

Sorry for the poor quality, but it was on my DVR and I just used my phone to take the picture. Not sure if this was ever a true font. The picture shows a plate that was on an early 1900's vaccuum cleaner for the Railroad industry. It was on the TV show "American Restoration" on the History Channel. The letter R really caught my eye.

Fuseau horaire : CEST. Il est actuellement 13:18

Données personnelles  -  Contact