Forum

10 920 posts    Polices identifiées

Posts par koeiekat

18/03/2015 à 12:20  [réponse]  Whats the font ?

Police identifiée : Ghastly Panic

18/03/2015 à 12:00  [réponse]  what’s this font ?

Police identifiée : Impact Label Reversed

17/03/2015 à 21:57  [réponse]  Got virus from installing a font?

Extracted or unzipped?

I think only the first of the two answers apply to your/our case. But that is nothing new, you/me/us have the copyright but it is difficult/very expensive to sue a Slowakian citizen outside Slowakia and/or Virgin Islands company outside the Virgin Islands. Much cheaper and faster would be to rent a .... (I understand that some are offended when I give the nationality of that Balkan nation). They operate simply and quick, they ring the doorbell and fire. Solved. They learned the method from rent a .... , once operational in Germany and the Netherlands.

17/03/2015 à 20:28  [réponse]  Got virus from installing a font?

When you download (not install) to a folder that folder is not opened. The file is only saved in that folder.
Apart from all this, a font file cannot contain a virus. The checksum would be incorrect and therefore the font file can not be opened/installed.

As a rule of thumb it is always better to open a zip in an unzipper when downloading and then drag what you want to where you want it. Only save the zip when you need to.

17/03/2015 à 19:12  [réponse]  Got virus from installing a font?

I cannot reproduce that error. Are you on a fixed connection or on WiFi? When on WiFi try to download again on a fixed connection, save the zip in your downloads folder, overwriting the existing zip file and then unzip again, overwriting the otf file.

17/03/2015 à 18:55  [réponse]  Got virus from installing a font?

After you extracted the file, what did you do?

17/03/2015 à 12:57  [réponse]  what’s this font ?

This is either the Segoe UI with the 1 of the Segoe WP or the Segoe WP with the I of the Segoe UI.

Police suggérée : Segoe UI

Édité le 17/03/2015 à 17:16 par drf

Police identifiée : Brannboll Fet

17/03/2015 à 12:33  [réponse]  what’s this font ?

That is the Segou UI (User Interface) a Windows system font. So you have it.

Police identifiée : Segoe UI

Édité le 17/03/2015 à 17:11 par drf

17/03/2015 à 11:34  [réponse]  MV Boli ?

Yes, that is the MV Boli a font that comes with Windows since XP. So you have a license for personal or business use.

Police identifiée : MV Boli

Édité le 17/03/2015 à 17:26 par drf

17/03/2015 à 11:19  [réponse]  what’s this font ? Please

Police identifiée : Lucida Handwriting

It is not only that it is too often and too long, it is also that you refuse to use proper punctuation which makes your text unreadable.

I doubt they will ever read this and neither the people that have downloaded from those sites. How many of the people you know, after they have downloaded a font, open the font and then check the properties; Names, Features, License, Embedding, Version, Description and so. How many - or rather how few - can even see this?

16/03/2015 à 21:50  [réponse]  Font please

Police identifiée : Corsiva

16/03/2015 à 21:08  [réponse]  Qué fuente es?

Condensed without any respect to the design.

Police identifiée : Babysitter

16/03/2015 à 13:49  [réponse]  what font?

Bold

Police identifiée : Century Gothic

Goto http://marioarturo.herobo.com/ and click contact.

Modified.

Police identifiée : Fette Fraktur

16/03/2015 à 10:47  [réponse]  Cannot think

Police identifiée : Neuropol

Fuseau horaire : CEST. Il est actuellement 08:15

Pub de ouaouaron
Données personnelles  -  Contact