Forum

Posts par LaurenRuth

20/09/2016 à 22:14  [réponse]  Log in username change?

Thank you koeiekat, I agree and have requested a new log in username relayed to my username. Ty very much. 😀

17/09/2016 à 08:57  [réponse]  Font? Please

Your very welcome I think I found that top font too

Police identifiée : Dekar

17/09/2016 à 05:17  [réponse]  Log in username change?

Thank you.

Font Freak was already taken jk :P

The Nymphont identity took on a life of it's own so to speak, but I can live with it I think. I have taken to changing the spelling and emphasizing a different connotation with capitization, (or attempting to!) by using NymFont, instead of Nymphont these days. :P

Anywho... Pseudonympho... I never intended to go by... Just something I *thought* was clever at the time when I signed up for an account on dafont.

... Not that you asked for all that info, lol. Thank you for your help. I was hoping I wouldnt have to bug him, but I will contact the webmaster and ask.

17/09/2016 à 02:19  [réponse]  Fear of God

Police identifiée : Futura

16/09/2016 à 23:44  [post initial]  Log in username change?

Hi,

Does anyone know if it's possible to change your dafont.com log in username, and if so how would one go about it? Nymphont is one thing... but PseudoNympho... is another ... I chose it eight years ago... I would like to change it to my real name, Lauren Thompson, Nymphont, or NymFont, if possible.

Thanks in advance.
~Lauren

Édité le 17/09/2016 à 05:23 par PseudoNympho

16/09/2016 à 23:24  [réponse]  what is that font?

Police identifiée : Rufa

Police identifiée : American Typewriter

15/09/2016 à 22:29  [réponse]  Font? Please

The font used for the text on the bottom right (in the green bar) is Zag Regular...havent been able to identify the font used on the other text yet... Sorry.

Police identifiée : Zag

Police suggérée : Murphy Script

31/08/2016 à 15:25  [réponse]  Font help!

"trade" is Lato Light
& "magazine" is Lato Light Italic

Police identifiée : Lato

27/08/2016 à 17:34  [réponse]  Tumblr quotes

Police identifiée : Georgia Italic

24/08/2016 à 14:38  [réponse]  Just wondering... Is this okay?

Toto,

Nope that was not the site, I was referring to, but it is just like it!

Maelle, Toto, fonatica, thank you for your replies.

Is there anything that can be done about this? Any ideas on what actions to be taken if any ?

24/08/2016 à 02:51  [réponse]  what font is this?

Police identifiée : Husky Stash

23/08/2016 à 19:42  [réponse]  Font

Police identifiée : Lobster

23/08/2016 à 19:41  [réponse]  Font

Police identifiée : Loki Cola

23/08/2016 à 17:58  [post initial]  Just wondering... Is this okay?

I stumbled upon a blog that posts fonts for android that visitors can purchase for $2.50. But the thing is, the author of the blog is not the author of the fonts... Is this sort of thing okay, or? Idk...

23/08/2016 à 13:59  [réponse]  Font please ?

Demi or bold weight

Police identifiée : Souvenir

Hi everyone, I was wondering if anyone knows anything about the fonts used in materials for the movie "Candyman,"? I would like to know about the title font and the text font if possible (the title font is shown in two different styles also btw). Thanks in advance.

~Lauren

Hi everyone, I was wondering if anyone knows anything about the fonts used in materials for the movie "Candyman,"? I would like to know about the title font and the text font if possible (the title font is shown in two different styles also btw). Thanks in advance.

~Lauren

19/06/2014 à 19:42  [réponse]  font

Oops sorry!

Police suggérée : Contribute  (Déjà suggérée ici)

Édité le 19/06/2014 à 19:43 par PseudoNympho

Fuseau horaire : CEST. Il est actuellement 17:51

Pub de AtomicAcid
Données personnelles  -  Contact