Forum

4 posts

Posts par TheCrownIsMine

11/06/2019 à 05:34  [réponse]  Himalayan Salt font

When one spaces out the letters, that is kerning; correct? If you go to https://www.creativefabrica.com/product/himalayan-salt/ - you'll see the first version of kerning, spaced closer together, and then you'll see the other version, Himalayan Salt II, where the letters are spaced from #50 up to #200 apart. The words are also spaced apart more as well. Let me know if it's something else you are meaning. Thanks.

Édité 2 fois. Dernière édition le 11/06/2019 à 06:56 par frd

10/06/2019 à 06:20  [post initial]  Himalayan Salt font

Hi,
I submitted the font Himalayan Salt over a week ago and was told it had a kerning problem or such so I times'd the kerning by about 4 times and spaced out the words more. It is now called Himalayan Salt II and I submitted it again. Thank you.

23/04/2019 à 06:16  [réponse]  Font Not Cut Off This Time

Ok thanks.

23/04/2019 à 03:24  [post initial]  Font Not Cut Off This Time

Hi Guys - After further inspection, I know a few of my fonts that I submitted about 4 weeks ago, were cut off in places and I have to fix those, but my most recent font 'Cold Ocean' which I submitted a week ago, is well within the lines and not cut off in any place. Can you please let me know why that font hasn't been uploaded yet? Thanks alot for your time.

Fuseau horaire : CEST. Il est actuellement 00:06

Données personnelles  -  Contact