Pub de tcarisland

Forum

8 posts

Maison Close - C+

08/03/2013 à 01:04

Bonjour, connaissez-vous la police utilisée ici? Merci!

Hi, do you know what is this font? Thanks!

Maison Close - C+

Police identifiée

Champagne & Limousines  Suggérée par LaurenRuth 

15/03/2013 à 16:50

The "MAISONCLOSE" font is an earlier version of Champagne & Limousines. The version on Dafont is a newer version, in the new version the points on the top of capital letters are flattened. (I know, shouldn't have changed them!)

The older version can be found online if you search for "Champagne & Limousines Version 2"

I found one right now, but I don't know if it is okay to post the link to it here. (I have had links removed from posts before so I don't want to post it here if it's not okay to do so, sorry!)

The second font I do not know.
Police identifiée : Champagne & Limousines

27/03/2013 à 13:53

Just curious, weren't there more replies on this thread?

27/03/2013 à 14:13

Yes, there were, but the magic of Dafont keeps it clean, and has gathered all the essential information in your first answer

27/03/2013 à 14:49

I see. Is it okay to access those older versions then?

27/03/2013 à 16:24

I'm not sure I completely understand what you mean, sorry. Do you mean, is it ok to put a link to the older version on Dafont ? If that's the case, yes, it's definitely ok. Usually, old versions are being shown when there are differences with the new one, so the user who asks for the font knows which one it is, even if he can't download it from here anymore. But he'll still be able to get the new one

28/03/2013 à 08:27

>"...Usually, old versions are being shown when there are differences with the new one, so the user who asks for the font knows which one it is, even if he can't download it from here anymore. But he'll still be able to get the new one..."

That clears up some of my confusion, thank you so much for the insight and for your time. But, I too am not *completely* sure I am understanding what you mean correctly either, sorry! What I was am asking about, are the older versions located here at Dafont, i.e. one like "www.dafont.com/font-name-old1.font" -- (it was *this* little nugget of wisdom the magic of Dafont swept clean from the thread)

If it is in fact 'uncouth,' to utilize these links, it's incredibly stupid (for lack of a better word) of me to bring them up again. In that case, I apologize and am grateful for the unyielding patience & understanding of the great magicians of Dafont. Ix-nay on the afont-Day ersions-vay?

Thanks again so much.

28/03/2013 à 09:52

I'm somehow completely lost in translation

Sorry about that

Fuseau horaire : CEST. Il est actuellement 17:42

Données personnelles  -  Contact