Forum

6 posts

Angus Oblong (The Oblongs)

01/02/2013 à 20:28

I'm looking for the font except for that big 'H' which is not part of Angus' regular font.

The closest I got was "SwingSet BB" and "Hero Of Fools".
I found Angus Oblong's exact font years ago once and then I never saw it again.

Angus Oblong (The Oblongs)

Polices suggérées

Oblong  Suggérée par Daniel Dell 
Winston Nero  Suggérée par AmigoDan 

01/02/2013 à 21:13

Out of curiosity ... what is an Angus Oblong? Is it edible? And if not, what can possibly be the use of it

02/02/2013 à 17:23

koeiekat a dit  
Out of curiosity ... what is an Angus Oblong? Is it edible? And if not, what can possibly be the use of it

Nah, he's an illustrator who made some books and had a cartoon based on one of them.

02/02/2013 à 19:00

I and thus you too, see three different g's as a starter. Then when you look at the other letters we see that they are all different. Which makes me and should make you, wonder ... is this a font?

05/02/2013 à 07:59

koeiekat a dit  
I and thus you too, see three different g's as a starter. Then when you look at the other letters we see that they are all different. Which makes me and should make you, wonder ... is this a font?

You're right about that, I remember he mentioned using a font for his digital works though.
This one is a traditional but thought somebody could find a similarity to an existing font.
I've saw it as well years before and never found it again.

Right now this is the best I'm finding so far.
Police suggérée : Winston Nero

21/03/2018 à 00:06

I believe it's Oblong Regular, if I'm not mistaken. Too bad you have to buy it on the Angus Oblong website.
Police suggérée : Oblong

Fuseau horaire : CEST. Il est actuellement 15:13

Données personnelles  -  Contact