2 posts

This font?

09/03/2011 à 14:51

I've seen this one here on dafont, only I can't remember the name of it. Help?

This font?

Police suggérée

iArnold   Suggérée par SashiX   (voir le post)

29/03/2011 à 19:59

Modded font I think. The bottom part of "E"s are different. Here's something similar (if you need that "effect")
Police suggérée : iArnold

Édité le 29/03/2011 à 20:00 par SashiX

Fuseau horaire : CEST. Il est actuellement 12:54

Pub de BettyJohnson
Données personnelles  -  Contact