Forum

6 posts

For the admins

15/10/2016 à 04:10

I received this private message from kings11me (http://www.dafont.com/profile.php?user=945347):

My names are: Mr. Anthony O Umeria, profession financier. Hope that you will not expose or betray this trust and confident? There is a mutual benefit. I need your urgent assistance to accept funds exceeding 5million US dollars with trust and full understanding to your country, primary motive safe keeping and possible investment okay, God bless you. Feel free to ask questions you are always welcome, for more details, urgently contact my private these e-mail addresses. (deleted)

Sincere,
Mr. Anthony Umeria

I am hoping the admin would be able to deal with this so that members here who are gullible enough (believe me there are many people who thinks this crap is real) would not fall prey to this scumbag.

Édité le 15/10/2016 à 16:48 par koeiekat

15/10/2016 à 16:53

Thank you for the information (he has already been banned anyway)

Z
19/10/2016 à 23:10

What on earth would possess people to believe that? I'm 16 and I didn't believe it for a second. (in fact, I had to suppress the urge to laugh...)

20/10/2016 à 11:53

Z a dit  
What on earth would possess people to believe that? I'm 16 and I didn't believe it for a second. (in fact, I had to suppress the urge to laugh...)

That is good that you think that way and I wish everyone would think like you do. Unfortunately, this is not the case. There are far too many gullible people in the world who are overcome with greed when promised with dreamed of riches.

If this people cannot find victims for their scams then this practice would have stopped a long time ago. I receive at least one of this kind of email everyday and I do not see it stopping any day now. There are many scammers in the internet and there are also many who are gullible enough to believe them.

BTW I personally know of someone who believed in it and that person already sent them some money. It isn't much but they are asking for more and much higher amount now. The gullible person cannot be dissuaded and really believes that everything is true.

So you are a smart kid if you did not believe this but there are people out there who are not as smart as you.

20/10/2016 à 23:01

Z a dit  
[something]

I'm so jealous of the super cool name of your town Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch!! (very well located in your super cool island)

Z
21/10/2016 à 15:21

Not nearly as jealous of your own name

Fuseau horaire : CEST. Il est actuellement 03:51

Données personnelles  -  Contact