Pub de Graphue

Forum

8 posts

I am looking for a font...

18/09/2016 à 04:12

Hello,
I am looking for a font that has a border, but the border color changes and the inside of the font (that is not the border) are not translucent. If that makes any sense. Kinda like memes where they have the white with the black border. I don't know if something like that exists, but it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

18/09/2016 à 15:07

Says Font Creators help:
As revealed at the Microsoft Build Developer Conference in June 2013, Windows 8.1 comes with a revolutionary extension to the OpenType font standard, which introduces multi-color fonts. The technology which is both simple and powerful uses multi-layer glyphs which are in essence scalable outlines that are rendered and processed like any other character, except each layer has its own color.

and

The beauty of the color extension, is that the fonts will continue to work like any other font on devices and systems that don’t support the extension yet. That is why it is strongly recommended to always include the base outlines for each glyph (used as fallback in case color fonts are not supported, or not wanted in a particular situation).

I doubt if there are a lot of fonts around that have implemented this feature and I doubt even more that would be one as you describe, let alone the letter design you want.

So, in the end, you will have to make one yourself. Good luck. You'll need it.

18/09/2016 à 18:56

18/09/2016 à 21:21

Yep. But Ilava wanted a ready teddy font with his property

18/09/2016 à 21:26

He said "Kinda like memes where they have the white with the black border." so i assume he probably wants to use white Impact with a black stroke.
Maybe he can't put into words what he's looking for, and my solution would do the trick.

18/09/2016 à 21:41

I am looking for a font that had a black stroke to it on the outside but is not translucent on the inside. I find a lot of fonts on here with a black stroke, but the inside is translucent. I should have probably said that I am using it for videos so because it is translucent it is hard to see. With memes, they are not translucent with the white part which makes them easier to see.

I just wanted to find a font that could maybe do that for me, but if there is not one that is alright.
I have found a different (longer) solution that meets my needs.

Thank you to all of you for replying and helping me.

18/09/2016 à 21:58

Like TV subtitles?

19/09/2016 à 10:18

You just need to use a regular font (white) and add a stroke (black). I don't understand where the problem is.

Fuseau horaire : CEST. Il est actuellement 22:35

Données personnelles  -  Contact