Pub de RiseGraph

Forum

5 posts

16/09/2016 à 23:44

Hi,

Does anyone know if it's possible to change your dafont.com log in username, and if so how would one go about it? Nymphont is one thing... but PseudoNympho... is another ... I chose it eight years ago... I would like to change it to my real name, Lauren Thompson, Nymphont, or NymFont, if possible.

Thanks in advance.
~Lauren

Édité le 17/09/2016 à 05:23 par PseudoNympho

17/09/2016 à 04:44

True, PsuedoNympho is kinda like, "has lots of sex with Pseudos", Nymphont is more like, "has lots of sex with fonts". Lol

You can't change your username in profile settings, I've tried before.. probably best to email webmaster@dafont.com and see if the people who run the site will change it for you.

17/09/2016 à 05:17

Thank you.

Font Freak was already taken jk :P

The Nymphont identity took on a life of it's own so to speak, but I can live with it I think. I have taken to changing the spelling and emphasizing a different connotation with capitization, (or attempting to!) by using NymFont, instead of Nymphont these days. :P

Anywho... Pseudonympho... I never intended to go by... Just something I *thought* was clever at the time when I signed up for an account on dafont.

... Not that you asked for all that info, lol. Thank you for your help. I was hoping I wouldnt have to bug him, but I will contact the webmaster and ask.

17/09/2016 à 20:31

Hi Lauen, may I suggest you ask for something related to your name? May be useful when you finally decide to go commercial.
Technically changing your name should not be a problem. Fred - admin - changed his username from drf to frd.

Édité le 17/09/2016 à 23:22 par koeiekat

20/09/2016 à 22:14

Thank you koeiekat, I agree and have requested a new log in username relayed to my username. Ty very much. 😀

Fuseau horaire : CEST. Il est actuellement 13:22

Données personnelles  -  Contact