Pub de Caveras

Forum

1 post

Many Thanks

03/01/2014 à 23:35

I would like to give my thanks to the artists (who understand computers) and are able to do this. I am the old fasion kind of artist, you know paint, canvas and weeks of trying to get the red oilpaint out of my hair! (at 50 pink is not exceptable-to who I don't know) You people are wonderful! every one of you! I have just gotten a new to me laptop with Vista Busniess (snooty) on it and all my script is gone, --------- and -------- handwriting. I know it is nothing to what you are all doing, but it at least made my emails more personal. Listen, I promise never to use your stuff for comercial purpases. I may ask about charity stuff, but that would be a long way away and I would still pay the artist. I have saved the ones I have downloaded and tomorrow I may need help on how to access them.I promise I haven't been greedy, but it was hard, you are all brillant, and again I thank you all so much for being here.I have never been on a forum before, but way back when I monedered a chat room. I would love to hear for some of the artists! Kindest Regards, and night, it's late in England, Moyabean

Édité le 04/01/2014 à 00:09 par claudeserieux

Fuseau horaire : CEST. Il est actuellement 09:16

Données personnelles  -  Contact