Pub de nintentofu

Forum

2 posts

Metroid Title Font

20/06/2013 à 20:34

Alright, here's some background. I know that a million and a half people have requested the Metroid Prime: Hunters font (that blocky in-game text), but I'd like to know if there's a font out there that looks like the title. In this case, I'm looking for the title of Metroid Prime 3. A few specifics I'd like to point out include the slight curves of the serif on every letter. These serifs overlap between letters, and are usually equal in length. As for the letters, I'd note that the middle of the M is pointed, not blunt, yet the middle of the E is. You'll see that the text in the image is skewed, as it appears on the game's art. Unfortunately, I can't find an image deskewed, and am none too handy with photoshop, so I apologize for difficulty in analysis. I only hope that there's a font out there that either mimics or is used for the title. Thanks to anyone who can give me an answer.
Oh, sorry, forgot to mention one other thing. The counters in the letters aren't circular, either. Most notably, the O has a hexagon shape and the D is the same, but with one side flattened. Again, huge thanks to anyone who can help.

Metroid Title Font

Édité le 20/06/2013 à 21:06 par drf

Police suggérée

Argentina  Suggérée par Jcmaster 

27/09/2013 à 23:32

Well i have been looking for a similar font for a personal project, and i have found that the mos close font is the one named "Argentina", its not a perfect match but with a little bit of photoshop you can make something nice
https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-FcLjZoCCwJ4/UkX4hSrWcII/AAAAAAAABLk/5o8LN6vXDlQ/w1118-h304-no/Untitled-1.png
Police suggérée : Argentina

Fuseau horaire : CEST. Il est actuellement 07:22

Données personnelles  -  Contact