Pub de Nermin99

Forum

5 posts

I just can't make it

19/06/2013 à 03:09

Alright, i am working on a game, and tried to work around with a font, i first made it in Photoshop hoping to be able to then kinda convert it into a font file, but then i did some research, and i figured out that i couldn't do it. Then i downloaded a free software and tried to make a new font, but my design skill is pretty bad, i just know how to script and program stuff :c

So i was wondering if anyone could do me a huge favor and make a font for me, kinda based of the one i made in photoshop, it is technically just for the stroke and drop shadow effects because the chat window is too light, and your unable to read the text due to the brightness :c

Thanks a lot for taking your time, and you will be well credited if you do it for me.

-Sincerely, h0tWalker

19/06/2013 à 03:46

So, basically, you want Comic Sans with a stoke?

Blurred and semi-transparent drop shadows are impossible to make in a font. Every shape needs to be solid.

Perhaps it would be easier to apply an effect, in the game, to an existing font like Comic Sans?

Édité le 19/06/2013 à 04:27 par fmontpetit

19/06/2013 à 05:24

If you could do Comic Sans with Stroke it would be perfect, i just have a huge love for drop shadow, but i can see that you can't make it, but if you'd be able to add the stroke effect on Comic Sans, then it would've been perfect

Thanks for taking your time c:

19/06/2013 à 07:04

Son, no one's going to make a font for you from source graphics less than one eighth of an inch high. Smarten up.

19/06/2013 à 21:10

And no one's going to modify illegaly an existing well-known font
o_O

Fuseau horaire : CEST. Il est actuellement 06:14

Données personnelles  -  Contact