Pub de iroha

Forum

5 posts

My Winhouse Text

11/05/2013 à 17:36

Can any one tell me if you know if a similar font where it says My Winehouse (the large text)? Preferably free

Many thanks!!

My Winhouse Text

Ce n'est probablement pas une police

11/05/2013 à 17:49

11/05/2013 à 19:12

This was custom made - someone did at one point make a shareware font - I think they named it Winhouse (yep missing the first E) - but I haven't seen it in a long while... on another forum there is a suggestion to use Back to Black - a custom font. From what I can see, all links to it are long gone (and it didn't look that much like this) that's my two cents - I hope I didn't bore you.

12/05/2013 à 10:35

Heron2001 a dit  
This was custom made - someone did at one point make a shareware font - I think they named it Winhouse (yep missing the first E) - but I haven't seen it in a long while... on another forum there is a suggestion to use Back to Black - a custom font. From what I can see, all links to it are long gone (and it didn't look that much like this) that's my two cents - I hope I didn't bore you.

Thank you for your answers

Pity a font doesnt exist, I googled the font that you mentioned "Back in black" (turns out its an album) but a Winehouse forum let me find a similar font Atlas.

Édité le 12/05/2013 à 11:21 par koeiekat

12/05/2013 à 14:40

oranje a dit  
I googled the font that you mentioned "Back in black" (turns out its an album)

It's only the #2 best-selling album of History

Fuseau horaire : CEST. Il est actuellement 05:58

Données personnelles  -  Contact