Ad by Dowly

Forum

61 posts    Identified fonts    Requests only

Posts by moviefan2k4

Jun 29, 2023 at 04:00  [initial post]  My Best Friend Is A Vampire?

Hey, everybody.

I'm looking for the font used in the majority of this logo, minus the customized heart of course. If anyone can help me out, I' really appreciate it. Thanks so much, for your time.

Mar 03, 2020 at 03:09  [reply]  "The Crow" Movie Poster Font?

Its been over a year since I posted this request. Can anyone help me identify this font? I'd appreciate it; thanks.

Mar 03, 2020 at 03:06  [reply]  Harry Potter (later logos)

Its been over a year since I last bumped this up; can anyone help me identify this? Thanks...

Apr 02, 2019 at 08:57  [initial post]  Eddie and the Cruisers (1983)

Any idea what font was used, for the opening title of this movie? Thanks in advance!

It appears to be the same font used for the opening titles, and the closest match I've found is ITC Avant Garde STD Book.

Identified font: Avant Garde Book

Mar 05, 2019 at 23:09  [initial post]  Smallville DVD Summaries?

Almost the entire back of every retail Smallville DVD cover is done with some form of Agency, but not the summaries. I haven't been able to match it, so if anyone could help I'd appreciate it. Thanks!

Mar 04, 2019 at 06:00  [initial post]  Smallville Numbers

Does anyone know which typeface (if any) was used, for the numbers on the spines of the "Smallville" DVD box sets? Thanks in advance!

Mar 02, 2019 at 01:21  [reply]  Dead Zone font

The font is called EF Cortez Regular.

Identified font: Cortez

Edited on Mar 02, 2019 at 01:25 by moviefan2k4

Feb 24, 2019 at 01:23  [reply]  BATMAN 1989

The credits look very similar to a font called Bee, but otherwise I'm not sure.

Suggested font: Bee

Edited on Feb 24, 2019 at 14:10 by marty666

Feb 19, 2019 at 18:51  [initial post]  Atlantic Records Soundtrack Font?

I don't know if these are two separate fonts, or the same one...but in either case, I'd appreciate some help identifying it. Thanks!

Feb 18, 2019 at 18:17  [reply]  Spider-Man 2002 Title Screen?

Still looking for this one, if anybody has it. Thanks in advance.

Feb 07, 2019 at 06:52  [initial post]  The Punisher (2004)

Does anyone know what typeface was used, for this film's logo? I'd appreciate the help; thanks in advance.

Feb 06, 2019 at 18:40  [reply]  Avengers Endgame Logo Fonts?

The main logos all seem to be custom jobs, done by Marvel. That said, there's several fonts which get pretty close. I came across a recent one maybe a week ago, created last year. Its called Avengero, available at a website called FontStruct. The creator of that typeface also did a variety called Avengero Disassembled, where the letters look like they're dissolving.

Suggested font: Avengero

Feb 02, 2019 at 05:33  [initial post]  Perfect Strangers?

Does anyone know if either of this logo's halves were sourced from a font, and if so, which ones? Thanks in advance for your help.

Jan 31, 2019 at 00:17  [reply]  cd millenium backstreetboys

They manually fixed the Es, Ns, and U to be whole for the cover. Zero Day has them split up like the Ms.

Jan 31, 2019 at 00:14  [reply]  Backstreet Boys

Black Tulip is very similar, but the Bs have been made whole in that image. The font has them separated.

If it is Luther, the Y has also been modified, along with the J and ampersand.

Jan 22, 2019 at 10:40  [initial post]  "Edward Scissorhands" Poster Font?

I grabbed these letters off a texted poster for the movie, but as you can see its not a complete sample. I'm sorry for that, but its the best I can do. So if anybody knows what typeface this is, I'd appreciate the help. Thanks! =)

Jan 21, 2019 at 17:29  [reply]  "The Crow" - Ending Credits

Someone at the Typography Guru website found a 95% match to this for me. Its called Chrysler Compressed, and the only major difference is some side bars on many of the consonants.

Suggested font: Chrysler Compressed Modified

Jan 20, 2019 at 03:34  [reply]  Karate Kid (1984)

I haven't bumped this up in quite some time; does anyone know of a match for this logo?

All times are CEST. The time is now 09:02

Privacy Policy  -  Contact