Forum

41 posts    Identified fonts    Requests only

Posts by tinytim10

Sep 20, 2019 at 14:38  [reply]  Font help please!

tomthumb said  
Media Serif

Perfect, thank you.

Sep 20, 2019 at 13:54  [initial post]  Font help please!

I'm re-drawing a logo I need in vector format as a client doesn't have it and this is the photo I have been given. Anyone recognise the font?

Thanks in advance

Jul 04, 2019 at 12:50  [reply]  Font or Similar please

marty666 said  
IFC Hardball

That's ideal, thank you so much!

Jun 28, 2019 at 13:22  [initial post]  Font or Similar please

I'm looking for this font, or at least something similar. From what I can see, there are 2 versions of this. One with an outline, one without. Obviously they are the same font, just different versions of it so either version would be ideal. If people are recommending a similar font, then the outline is not necessary.

Cheers!

Feb 21, 2019 at 13:51  [initial post]  Need help ASAP

Need to match this font as soon as possible! I know it isn't custom, that's about it.
Thanks in advance!

Feb 11, 2019 at 14:23  [reply]  YouTube Banner

Identified font: Another Danger

Feb 08, 2019 at 13:12  [reply]  Font help please!

Turns out the name is a different font, not sure on that though

Feb 08, 2019 at 13:11  [reply]  Font help please!

Identified font: Airstrike

Feb 08, 2019 at 12:59  [reply]  What font is this please?

Posted this 5 years ago, still fancy finding this to be honest

Feb 08, 2019 at 12:55  [initial post]  Font help please!

Fairly certain I recognise this font, but I can't find it anywhere! The 8 is obviously the most easily identifiable part of it, and I'm fairly certain the the word 'CORKZ' is the same font as the number.

Thanks in advance.

Mar 05, 2018 at 17:40  [initial post]  Font Help Please

Hello!

I'm in need of the name of the font that says 'Red Kite Cycles'.

I recognise the font and I know I have it downloaded on another computer... it just happens to be a computer I don't have access to at the moment.

Thanks in advance!

Edited 2 times. Last edit on Mar 06, 2018 at 09:33 by frd

Feb 28, 2018 at 12:14  [initial post]  FOX MX Jersey Font

I believe I may have the font for the name 'ROCZEN'. but the numbers in that font don't seem to match so I'm after the numbers (94) more than anything. I'm aware they have been edited, but the base font is what I'm after. Thank you

Jun 21, 2017 at 12:35  [initial post]  Font help please

I recognise this font but I really cannot remember what it's called and I couldn't find it after searching through my system of fonts although I'm pretty sure I already have it somewhere.

Thank you

Sep 30, 2016 at 10:02  [reply]  Font Name?

Identified font: Haze

Sep 29, 2016 at 13:19  [initial post]  Belstaff Font

I'm after a font similar (or the original font) for the word 'Belstaff' in gold. I'm aware that the 'f's are more than likely edited and customised, but I'm looking for something I can at least edit to make similar.

Thank you

Nov 06, 2015 at 23:47  [reply]  What font is this please?

?

Oct 26, 2015 at 22:20  [reply]  Font help please!

please?

Oct 19, 2015 at 00:20  [reply]  some similar font?

koeiekat said  
Nothing can be similar as the image is a gray-scale. There can only be something with an outline shape similar but never outline and gray-scale. Try to understand what digital fonts are all about.

Yes, I understand that. However, all of the fonts that we have suggested are relatively similar in shape, and they also have a watercolour effect, hence making them similar fonts. All we have done is help the original poster as much as physically possible by suggesting fonts that are similar to what they've asked for.

Oct 19, 2015 at 00:04  [reply]  some similar font?

koeiekat said  
Has any of the posters on this thread noticed that the image is a gray-scale and therefore, by definition, can not be a font?

Yes, we are simply stating fonts that are similar in appearance, as the original poster asked.

Oct 18, 2015 at 13:21  [reply]  some similar font?

This is fairly similar

Suggested font: Chasing Embers

All times are CEST. The time is now 20:19

Privacy Policy  -  Contact