Forum

31 posts    Requests only

Posts by moltres_rider

I HAD 8 IN A ROW NOW THAT *NOBODY* HAD BOTHERED TO REPLY TO MY FONT IDENTIFICATION REQUESTS!!!!!!!!!! WHY IS *EVERYONE* IGNORING MY REQUESTS!!!!!!!!!!!?????????

Mar 27, 2013 at 20:41  [initial post]  CATS

Mar 23, 2013 at 21:42  [reply]  Ableton Suite 8 font

ANYBODY???? I *NEED* THIS FONT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mar 08, 2013 at 15:59  [initial post]  Ableton Suite 8 font

what is the font in the text "Ableton Suite 8"

Feb 27, 2013 at 19:25  [initial post]  Font used in this SNES game

all the text in this game appears to be the same font... what font???

Feb 27, 2013 at 16:07  [initial post]  WOT logo

I know the O is edited, but what is the font of the W & T???

Feb 23, 2013 at 18:37  [reply]  what is this font???

bump

Feb 23, 2013 at 18:32  [initial post]  Fur Affinity Forums

what is the font in the Fur Affinity Forums logo

Edited on Feb 23, 2013 at 18:35 by moltres_rider

I am making a coffee related image for a project and I need a font that fits the theme of coffee and/or coffee related products... please link me to some fonts that would go with a coffee related picture or a coffee logo or label... please link me to free fonts on Dafont that seem to go with coffee related images please...

Feb 16, 2013 at 19:02  [reply]  ttf to png converter??

there is a few fonts that are just heart symbols I'd like as png... your question is irrelevant

I don't know what is a foundry... one file (currently installed) is around 80kb and the other is 120kb

two different fire fonts named blaze

I have two completely different fonts but the name given to both of those fonts are exactly the same and Windows keeps saying that the font is already installed but it is a different font!!! how do I fix???

Feb 16, 2013 at 16:13  [initial post]  ttf to png converter??

does anybody know of a good free ttf to png converter??? I keep coming across broken links and scam/virus links... I just need one that exports each letter as a seperate png file

Feb 16, 2013 at 15:51  [initial post]  need two fonts identified

Font #1: Charizard
Font #2: Samurott

what are the two fonts the guy used???

Feb 13, 2013 at 16:15  [initial post]  VS

font of the VS letters please

Feb 11, 2013 at 14:26  [initial post]  Jeopardy Font??

Feb 06, 2013 at 00:01  [initial post]  Dragon Story font

Feb 01, 2013 at 21:55  [initial post]  Cereal Guy text

what is the font in the picture that is enclosed in the Cereal Guy's speech bubbles?? the "retarded" & "derp y derpina? WTF?" text...

on a Windows XP machine, I have about 20 installed fonts not being recognized by various programs!!! one of the important ones is "Memerox Label Design Studio" and Pokémon Black & White Font found here the http://spaceemotion.deviantart.com/art/Pokemon-Font-Kit-HGSS-BW-188425718

all the programs that don't see the 20 fonts are all the same fonts not recognized... it seems that only word processing programs will recognize this and the other 20 fonts that other programs won't!!!

All times are CEST. The time is now 09:27

Privacy Policy  -  Contact