Forum

16 posts    Requests only

Posts by LostSoulProductions

Apr 16, 2013 at 15:54  [initial post]  Any Idea?

Just curious as to if anyone knows what font this is(or something very close)?

Feb 12, 2013 at 21:46  [reply]  Warm Bodies

that seems about right. Thanks for the quick reply!!

Feb 12, 2013 at 17:21  [initial post]  Warm Bodies

This may have been asked before but I was wondering if anyone knew what font was used for the Warm Bodies posters? It is possible that it's a custom font.

I'm going to go with ITC Gilliard. Thank you! & Thanks for Arial Rounded too lol

Holy crap, I didn't think anyone would ever get if for me! Thank you so much! I'm pretty sure "People" is the same thing just presented differently which I think I can replicate lol. If I'm wrong and somebody knows what font is used for "people" let me know! Thanks again!!

I'm convinced this will never be completely solved..just need to know the font used for "Kills People" (I'm pretty sure both words are the same just presented differently) Even something very close will work for me!

^ lol

Thank you, now all I need is "Kills People" lol (If it's not Arial, it's close enough..or I'll make it Close enough lol)

Sep 01, 2012 at 17:25  [initial post]  Some Font That Anyone Knows?

Just wondering if anyone can ident. any (/all) of the fonts used here on the cover of "Some Guy Who Kills People" (I'm pretty sure the bottom 2 words "Kills People" are the same font just presented differently) I need this asap! I appreciate any help!

Aug 28, 2012 at 07:23  [reply]  Font Request For Band!

Heron2001 I know how you feel :-/ but, I'll take what I can get atm lol

Aug 27, 2012 at 23:53  [reply]  Font Request For Band!

I'll do that. Thanks.

Aug 27, 2012 at 23:11  [reply]  Born Villain

Thank you, Heron2001! You know your fonts..I've been trying to figure this one out for a while now...now all I need to do is figure out Born Villain's font & I'm set lol (if it's not a custom font that is)

Aug 27, 2012 at 23:04  [reply]  Font Request For Band!

Honestly, for $50 I'd do it. Even it's it's a bit complex. LostSoulProductions2012 at gmail(dot)com if you're still in need. T-Shirts, logos, album art, etc.. www.facebook.com/LSP2012 for some examples.

Edited on Aug 27, 2012 at 23:06 by Rodolphe

ChopinScript is cute/fancy witout being cursive! http://www.dafont.com/search.php?q=Chopin+Script

Aug 27, 2012 at 14:57  [initial post]  Born Villain

I was just wondering if anybody knew the name of the font used for the cover of Marilyn Manson's newest album "Born Villain"? (http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m1atrouKqz1qehumpo1_500.png -random cover picture) I'm pretty sure it's a custom font but maybe I'm wrong! Or maybe someone has replicated & made it a downloadable font?
I'm tempted to make a downloadable version of this myself at this point..although I really don't want to if it's actually a font already lol

Edited 3 times. Last edit on Aug 28, 2012 at 10:19 by drf_

Aug 27, 2012 at 14:57  [initial post]  Born Villain

I was just wondering if anybody knewthe font Marilyn Manson used for his name on the cover of Eat Me, Drink Me ! (http://imgsrv1.pxdrive.com/pics/norm/122107.jpg -random cover picture) (not the words "Eat Me, Drink Me" aka "Barrel" but the font used for his name) I was told if anyone knows anything about either, I'd find my answer here!

Edited 2 times. Last edit on Aug 27, 2012 at 14:58 by drf_

All times are CEST. The time is now 21:18

Ad by laurenashpole
Privacy Policy  -  Contact