Ad by hirn

Forum

28 posts    Identified fonts    Requests only

Posts by Davemon1

Jun 27, 2023 at 02:33  [initial post]  Terry Brooks' title font from the 80s-90s

Aug 25, 2016 at 17:00  [initial post]  Transformers: The Last Knight Font

Hey, all! I just saw the new Transformers poster (in all its 80's-esque glory), and couldn't help but notice the new title font. Anybody know what it is?

Jul 16, 2016 at 22:05  [reply]  Name plz or something similar

It's possible that this isn't a font, but there are some pretty close approximations on Dafont's Handwriting section, like "Literally Handwriting."

Suggested font: Literally Handwriting

Jul 16, 2016 at 21:56  [reply]  What is this font?

Looks like Century Gothic, or some variation of it.

Suggested font: Century Gothic

Jul 16, 2016 at 21:39  [reply]  school logo

Looks like Impact to me. Most computers have it installed out of the box, or you can buy it off MyFonts.

Identified font: Impact

Jul 16, 2016 at 21:37  [reply]  Asriel Dreemurr

Pixel Operator Bold (an updated version of 8-Bit Operator) looks to be the closest thing on Dafont.

Suggested font: Pixel Operator

Jul 16, 2016 at 21:32  [reply]  Super Mario Sunshine font

The font you're looking for us Super Mario 256, with some 3D effects.

Suggested font: Super Mario 256

May 24, 2016 at 17:07  [reply]  need help with this font

It appears to be some variation of Century Gothic. Perhaps semibold, with some additional spacing?

May 24, 2016 at 17:00  [initial post]  Free alternative to Priori Sans?

For a project I'm working on, I need to match the style of another document as closely as possible. Unfortunately, the document I need to match uses Priori Sans for its titling, and I'm having a hard time finding something similar for free.

At the moment, the closest thing I can find is Trebuchet MS, but can anybody suggest a closer alternative?

Thanks in advance!

Sep 29, 2013 at 00:26  [reply]  help

The text below looks like "Sofachrome." Lucky, both fonts are free.

Identified font: Sofachrome

Sep 29, 2013 at 00:23  [reply]  help

The UFC is "Sternbach Italic"

Suggested font: Sternbach Italic

Sep 29, 2013 at 00:18  [reply]  WHAT IS THIS FONT? please help

Wow, this font's popular today. Take a look at Century Gothic. I know a lot of modern Windows computers have this preinstalled.

Sep 29, 2013 at 00:13  [reply]  font?

Looks like your typical stencil font, dime a dozen. Try "Bombardier." Next time you need to find a font, make sure you browse through Dafont's categories before asking someone to look for you.

Suggested font: Bombardier

Sep 29, 2013 at 00:08  [reply]  HEELP

It looks like a 3d version of "Londrina," but I don't see anything that matches exactly. You can find some other similar fonts under Fancy > Cartoon on Dafont.

Suggested font: Londrina

Sep 28, 2013 at 23:57  [reply]  What font is this?

How's ITC Matisse look? I think an older Windows computer I once used had this one.

Identified font: ITC Matisse

Sep 28, 2013 at 23:54  [reply]  GTA V Los Santos Logo

Looks like the folks at GTA Underground think it's "Diploma." You're right though, the font is in the archaic English style.

Suggested font: Diploma

Sep 28, 2013 at 23:05  [reply]  UP Font? :)

Any chance you have a larger example? If this is the only instance, it could be any number of fonts, but Gill Sans looks closest.

Identified font: Gill Sans Ultra Bold

Edited on Sep 28, 2013 at 23:08 by Davemon1

Sep 28, 2013 at 23:02  [reply]  Top and Bottom font?

Looks like your font is plain old Century Gothic. The spacing a bit wider than normal, but it's the same font.

Jul 07, 2013 at 18:35  [reply]  Metroid Database font

Found it myself, using a neat tool called "WhatFont" (look it up, it's a damn helpful tool for Chrome. It's a free font called "Mainframe BB."

Identified font: Mainframe BB

Jul 05, 2013 at 06:56  [initial post]  Metroid Database font

If anyone could help, it would be hugely appreciated. I'm looking for the font used by the Metroid Database website, as per the image included. A few important features to point out are the slanted design and the E, noting that its bottom rung is the shortest.

All times are CEST. The time is now 06:52

Privacy Policy  -  Contact