Forum

5 posts    Requests only

Posts by js06cd

Apr 10, 2014 at 20:44  [initial post]  Please help me to identify this font. Thanks!

notfon1234 said  
Do you have another computer? try downloading fonts on that computer, then see if they re valid. Otherwise, your internet connection may be the issue

Problem solved! The problem turned out to be the security setting of the computer.
Thanks for your help!

notfon1234 said  
I uploaded it to Megaupload not in a compressed format. Try downloading and see if that works...

Megaupload link: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=D74M0K2T

Thanks for doing that, I tried installing the file you uploaded and the same error message occurred. Could it be my computer's security settings that were preventing me from installing new fonts?

Because the same error message appears for all other fonts I downloaded here too.

Thanks for pointing that out!

I found the font here: Script > Handwritten Font name is: "Hand of Sean" by Nice and Ripe Ltd

So this is the message I've been getting: "The file Handsean.ttf does not appear to be a valid font."

I'm on Windows 7. After I unzipped the downloaded fonts folder, I tried to install the .ttf fonts in different ways: copy it into the fonts folder... right click and install... But the same message kept popping up: "The file.... does not appear to be a valid font."

I found the font here: Script > Handwritten Font name is: "Hand of Sean" by Nice and Ripe Ltd

Does anyone have the same problem? Thanks very much if you can help...

Edited 3 times. Last edit on Aug 16, 2011 at 20:15 by js06cd

All times are CET. The time is now 17:50

Ad by Reedz96
Privacy Policy  -  Contact