Forum

5 posts

Posts by LaurenTYPO

I'm not using a word processor--I am writing code for computer programming and web design.

Thanks... didn't see the edit, Kat.

Jaynz, because if I have to stop every time I use a number or equation and highlight then change the font style, it will take me forever to finish my documents.

Some paragraphs in math texts have both prose and equations, whereas some are just equations. A font that does it for me = solution to my problems!

Yup--I am not using Arial. Just a look-a-like.

I need it for a math project I am creating. I'm an educator, and I need to have the font be a traditional font while having the equations be in a serif. Think of a textbook... except digital media is generally sans serif for text. I still want to keep the textbook feel using serif numbers.

I have FontCreator and TypeLight. So far I have had more luck with TL, just because it is easier for noobs. But advice for resizing would be great

Thanks, guys!!

Thank you! Your post was extremely helpful. I am using TypeLight3.0 right now to play around with fonts, but the only thing I haven't figured out is how to resize a glyph to be larger.

I would give you a thumbs up if I could

Lauren

I am trying to edit Arial, so I can have the numbers be a serif font... that way I can use it when I teach my students. Does anyone want to help out or direct me to the easiest way to do this?
I have tried playing around with FontCreator, but I am not so good at it .

Any advice would be wonderful!

All times are CEST. The time is now 02:46

Privacy Policy  -  Contact