Forum

25 posts    Requests only

Posts by Renofer

May 24, 2014 at 16:09  [initial post]  Help me please - Dark Reign

Please help identify what font it is,, I've been trying look all around but found nothing

Edited on May 25, 2014 at 10:20 by Rodolphe

Aug 04, 2012 at 03:14  [initial post]  Help me please

Help me please to find what font is it

Jul 04, 2012 at 15:42  [reply]  Help please

drf_ said  (view post)
Jane Austen

Thank you so much ! ! :*

Jul 02, 2012 at 21:53  [initial post]  Help please

Jun 24, 2012 at 14:39  [initial post]  Help me find this font please

Jun 08, 2012 at 09:40  [initial post]  Please help me again

Please help me find this font,, and also the "Sound And Fury '07" cause I think its a different font but I'm not sure,, thank you so much before and please help xo

Jun 08, 2012 at 09:32  [reply]  Please help me guys

Thank you so much ! It's really fits,, thank you thank you thank youuu ! xo

Jun 07, 2012 at 01:12  [initial post]  Please help me guys

Please help me find this font,, I was thought it was "Superstar M54" but I was wrong,, can you guys please help me find this font ? Thank you so much before

Jun 04, 2012 at 19:48  [initial post]  Please help !

Please help me find the font of the "Descendents" one and "I don't want to grow up" one please help me,, and thank you so much before

Edited on Jun 05, 2012 at 06:38 by Renofer

Jan 15, 2012 at 20:15  [initial post]  Please help me

Is there anyone of you knowing these font ? I found it in few different band and flyer and so I'm start to getting sure that it wasn't hand draw. Please help,, and thank you so much before

Thank you so much

Nov 28, 2011 at 22:51  [initial post]  Help me please,, I really really need this font

Okay so I was trying to find this font but I cant,, I was trying Athletic but different :( any of you guys know what is it ? Thank you so much before,, hope you can help

Edited 2 times. Last edit on Nov 29, 2011 at 00:48 by Renofer

Nov 18, 2011 at 22:58  [reply]  Anyone help me please :)

Thank you so much,, yea it was exactly the same,, thank you,, thank you

Nov 18, 2011 at 21:59  [initial post]  Anyone help me please :)

Okay,, so I was about editing photo about iPhone and I was wonder what's a correct font for this one,, cause I tried normal Helvetica but doesn't really fit. Anyone here know what's exactly font is it ? Like which series of Helvetica,, thank you so much before anyway XxxX

Sep 01, 2011 at 17:41  [initial post]  Please help

Is there any of you guys know whats' font Suicide Silence are ? ? I need the font or at least something that close. Please help me and thank you so much before

Aug 19, 2011 at 18:45  [reply]  Help help pleaseee :)

podlizurko said  (view post)
Gabriel Weiss Frien

Not even close :( sorry but thank you anyway

Aug 19, 2011 at 18:34  [reply]  Help help pleaseee :)

podlizurko said  (view post)
unless there are not one but 2 fonts that dont produce the same letters under same circumstances , both are not fonts

Ahh mmk,, but is there anything that close with those both ?

Aug 19, 2011 at 18:28  [initial post]  Help help pleaseee :)

Hey guys,, is there anyone of you knowing what fonts is this ? the "Nothing To Prove" one and the "Still The Same Fella" please help thank you so much before

Aug 01, 2011 at 08:34  [initial post]  Help.. Anyone know what's font is this ? Please

Hey guys I'm back again to ask for a help please help me identify what font is it, ,please help thank you so much before

rocamaco said  (view post)
LHF Amarillo Bold

Thank you soooo much ! Yea it's totally correct it is ! Thank you,, your the man ! Thank you so much GBU

All times are CEST. The time is now 14:45

Ad by Peax Webdesign
Privacy Policy  -  Contact