Ad by jey

Forum

7 posts    Requests only

Posts by trylks

Oct 02, 2012 at 16:10  [reply]  Question about technical limitations

So it's possible... I couldn't find any font like that before.

I was searching for something like that, but where vertical and horizontal sticks were much longer than in this example and the whole font very simple (very simple sans stile instead of handwriting or baroque). Vertical sticks should get close to other lines, so a T should be as if the line above it was underlined.

I've been searching for such a font for very long, but never could find anything remotely similar. The last one is the closest:

http://www.dafont.com/ellianarelles-path.font?text=Trylks&fpp=50&psize=l

But I was searching for something with lines longer and more straight. I may do it by myself at some point in the future, if I ever learn how to do that, now that I know it's at least possible.

Thank you.

Oct 02, 2012 at 15:39  [initial post]  Question about technical limitations

Hi,

I've never seen a font where, for instance, the horizontal stick in the T goes over other letters (while this is common when hand-writting something). That would mean two different squares have to be defined for each letter, a "collision square" and a "printing area".

I guess these two squares need to match and that's why we don't see any font like that. Am I right?

Thank you.

Jan 27, 2012 at 18:51  [initial post]  Font for identification

At first I thought it looked like bitstream vera sans, but it's not.

A monospaced version would be great, although this one looks fairly good on its own.

Do you know which font is this?

Thank you.

PS: I think the screen is fictional, it does not represent an actual program.

Jul 02, 2011 at 07:02  [reply]  Font on the right

WOW! cool, that's right, thank you!

Jul 01, 2011 at 11:09  [initial post]  Font on the right

For a long time I've been searching for a font that is similar to my own handwritting. Large capital letters, very simple and straight, long (very long) traces in letters like qtypfghjklb.

This one is similar to a good extent.

If you know about another one even more similar to the description that would be better.

Thank you very much.

Edited on Jul 01, 2011 at 11:13 by trylks

Mar 29, 2011 at 15:00  [reply]  LaTeX Mathcal

Identified font: cmbsy10

Thank you rocamaco

You made my day

Mar 28, 2011 at 22:02  [initial post]  LaTeX Mathcal

I would like to be able to use this font when I'm not using LaTeX, is that possible? Is it available somewhere? Which is its name?

Thank you very much.

All times are CEST. The time is now 17:44

Privacy Policy  -  Contact