39 posts    Identified fonts

Posts by BonezDesignz

Jul 20, 2020 at 20:01  [reply]  Lords of Chaos poster font

That would be mine
There should be a mention in the film credits 😉

Identified font: Anorexia

Apr 15, 2015 at 14:18  [initial post]  Font submission

Hi

This is more aimed for the admin team to start.

In Feb I submitted a font (Mary outline) and after new fonts update mine wasn't there and after looking at it again I saw why. I did the edits to correct the font and submitted again and still didn't make it. The end of feb I emailed the listed webmaster email to see what it was I had missed and I never got anything back. I have again recently submitted an additional font (sun & rain) and again after a new font update it wasn't there and after looking at the font again couldn't see a reason why. I emailed the webmaster again (on sat) asking about both fonts and I'm still waiting to hear back but after my other emails being ignored I'm not to hopeful.

I don't know if my email made it though to the other end and if it was just a case of my email not being seen and the fonts being over looked or what but if anyone knew anything I would appreciate it

Thanks

Happens to me all the time, I have the end user agreement attached listing conditions of use etc. One of which is that distribution isn't allowed. Usually after a well worded email to the font site pointing out the error of the way my fonts are removed with an apology
The EULA is also very useful for 'issues' in the USA as they don't protect font like the UK

i submitted an up date a number of weeks ago now, was just the addition of numbers and nothing going to double check it but another update i just needed the description updating and no change there either

Feb 01, 2014 at 14:18  [reply]  Best Handwritten Font?

Why don't you handwrite the text, scan it and then use that . . .

Feb 01, 2014 at 14:16  [reply]  How do I change username?

Drop the webmaster an email - webmaster@dafont.com
should be able to sort it for you

Jan 22, 2014 at 22:18  [reply]  Similar free font?

Its the holiday season, I'd assume you took time off? Allow the lovely webmaster the same. Im sure things will back up and running soon but till then . . . . is the season to be jolly =]

Jan 04, 2014 at 01:05  [reply]  How many fonts can i upload?

Yes, I would say the holidays would be a very good reason for the site not being updated but surely you can't expect the lovely webmaster to be reviewing and uploading your fonts while visiting family, eating Christmas dinner and welcoming the new year.
I remember the days when the site had new fonts on a monthly basis rather than the every few days it is now - I'm sure things will probably start getting back to normal by the end of next week

Sep 25, 2013 at 23:39  [reply]  Help

From what I can see I would say that it has probably been hand written, rather than it being a font.

Sep 25, 2013 at 23:36  [reply]  fontsbytes email?

I will give that a go - Thank you

Sep 24, 2013 at 19:22  [reply]  fontsbytes email?

yes they pinched my fonts, and i'd like to think im doing alright with the fight.

The email bounced back

Sep 24, 2013 at 16:54  [reply]  fontsbytes email?

Yes it's a terribul clone. I saw that address as well, thought it might be worth putting the question out there on the off chance. I'll give that one a go and see what happens

Thanks

Sep 24, 2013 at 14:21  [initial post]  fontsbytes email?

Hi all,

I wondered if any of you had a contact email address for fontsbytes.com - I have tried the contact form a few times now but after submit it comes up with an error page

Thanks

Jul 25, 2013 at 09:03  [reply]  I need help!

The inside colour will be done as a pattern overlay which can be found on the 'fx' menu. For the outline it may possibly be a stroke with a gradient which again can be found in the 'fx' menu

Jul 19, 2013 at 18:56  [reply]  Confused

Thank you =D

Jul 19, 2013 at 11:30  [initial post]  Confused

Got the email yesterday evening (18th july) saying my font (inky.zip) had been added to the site but its still not listed anywhere. I know usually as soon as you get the email its online. Just wondered if anyone knew anything.

Thanks

Jun 17, 2013 at 20:38  [reply]  Downloading fonts

you cant download fonts onto iphones and you cant change the font

May 10, 2013 at 12:48  [reply]  I need this font for free

I'm a student also and have spent days in some instances to create a font that I felt proud of . I don't have vast sums of money to spent on some of the truly beautifully font family I have come across but I would never dream of stealing it as I understand the work put into it. I also understand the heartbreak of seeing your work being being used commercially *cough cough* escape the fate *cough* when you have kindly allowed the world to freely download and and use it for personal work

All times are CEST. The time is now 20:18

Privacy Policy  -  Contact