36 posts    Identified fonts

Posts by gatonegro

Feb 27, 2012 at 04:06  [reply]  Best way to manage fonts in windows

@koeiekat

You must be part of the 1%

Also, back on topic: Suitcase Fusion.

Edited on Feb 27, 2012 at 04:07 by gatonegro

I can't believe this topic is still alive... Jeez

Maybe you could click on the little link that says Reinitialize, and then maybe the Preview text would be reset. But just maybe, who knows

May 24, 2011 at 20:43  [reply]  looking for this font

Here it is...

Suggested font: Future Rot

May 24, 2011 at 20:22  [reply]  Absinthe Free font

Looks great, awesome work!

About the font not showing up here, if I remember correctly our friendly neighborhood admin, Rodolphe, updates new fonts once a month, so it's perfectly normal if the font doesn't appear on the site immediately.

Feb 27, 2011 at 00:39  [reply]  Sky Sailing Album Font

First of all, hello, please and thanks. Second, this question is a) misplaced (the font ID section is over there, and b) worthless without an image.

Feb 25, 2011 at 07:50  [reply]  Font name?Please =)

Identified font: Defused

Feb 20, 2011 at 01:14  [reply]  PLEASE!!! Is this known by someone?

Well, OpenType fonts can have more than one shape for a character, but that's not really the case here. I said it in my original reply, the word in your image was most likely made to look like that by someone (i.e. whoever designed the logo) by taking a font and then altering it with the help of a graphics software. Bayer Universal doesn't look _exactly_ like the image, but it can be easily adapted for that look.

Feb 19, 2011 at 18:53  [reply]  PLEASE!!! Is this known by someone?

Looks like some tweaking's going on here. Almost sure this started looking like Universal.

Suggested font: P22 Bayer Universal

Feb 19, 2011 at 18:46  [reply]  Please help

Looks like an aliased Arial to me.

Identified font: Arial

Feb 19, 2011 at 18:42  [reply]  Isotonix Logo Font

Identified font: Futura Medium

Feb 08, 2011 at 06:39  [reply]  Anyone know this font?

It's Optima, the little... crown? on top of the O is extra.

Identified font: Optima

Feb 08, 2011 at 06:37  [reply]  font?

Feb 07, 2011 at 20:59  [reply]  What this font please ?

It's not a font, it was designed by the founder as you can read here: http://www.peavey.com/support/corporate/hartley.cfm

Custom logo.

Edited on Feb 08, 2011 at 18:24 by Rodolphe

Feb 07, 2011 at 20:44  [reply]  Font Requests?!

It's very unlikely that you'll find someone who'll create the fonts you want for free. Making just one font is a long process, it can take months or years (ask vinz ). It's like asking for someone to make a software application or a painting for free. Maybe you'll find someone who has the free time time to do it, but it's highly unlikely.

Feb 06, 2011 at 06:25  [reply]  Font Thieves!

No cat fight here. I just thought implying that stealing is part of the latino's nature was rude, and voiced my opinion. That's no reason to pick a fight with a fellow member of the forum, who is also an awesome guy.

Feb 05, 2011 at 04:25  [reply]  Font Thieves!

*sigh* I'm not in the mood to keep this issue going, so we'll just leave it at that.

Feb 04, 2011 at 22:02  [reply]  Font Thieves!

koeiekat said  
no education, no respect and by nature stealing left right and center ... somos latinos jeje

I take offense in that generalization, my fellow feline. We are not all like that.

Edited on Feb 04, 2011 at 22:04 by gatonegro

Feb 01, 2011 at 03:32  [reply]  Mayagüez 2011 Logo Font

Identified font: Aachen

Jan 30, 2011 at 20:32  [reply]  Ray ban

Looks like a custom logo. You can find some alternatives in this Typophile thread.

All times are CET. The time is now 08:49

Privacy Policy  -  Contact