Ad by Qeanc

Forum

49 posts    Requests only

Posts by JeremyWoods

Dec 02, 2019 at 00:06  [initial post]  Question about copyright

If someone pays your to create a font based on their handwriting who owns the copyright to the font?

Jun 18, 2018 at 18:55  [initial post]  Font from a comic

Hi. Can someone please identify this font from a comic.

Jan 31, 2015 at 16:16  [reply]  need to sub out some font work

I just emailed you.

Sep 19, 2014 at 21:06  [reply]  Logo designers

I have done logo work. Feel free to pm me if you want to see some of my work.

Dec 18, 2013 at 07:10  [initial post]  When will my font be updated?

I uploaded an updated version of one of my fonts about a week ago and it still has not be updated. I have updated fonts before and it has never taken this long.

Jun 26, 2013 at 09:32  [reply]  Fontlab nodes

Please see the linked image to get a better idea of what I am talking about. I can get the selected node to be slightly to the left of the corrosponding line or slightly to the right but I can't get them to line up perfectly despite the other ends being connected. You should also know tht the second line is only there to serve as an example of how I can't get the first line exactly where I want it and the first line is meant to replace it.
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/545/8ae6.png/

Jun 25, 2013 at 09:59  [initial post]  Fontlab nodes

I notice that often in Fontlab it wont let me place a node exactly where I want it to be. It is either a tiny bit over or a tiny bit under. Am I doing something wrong or is this typical behavior?

I'm talking about fonts that have already been accepted though. Obviously new fonts should be screened.

It would make for less work for the people running the site and designers would not have to wait for thier fonts to be updated.

I don't think it does count as commercial use as no one is making money from it. I would just go ahead a use any fonts that have a free for personal use license.

Oct 20, 2012 at 17:49  [initial post]  Kerning in Fontlab

If the lowercase and uppercase "y" of my font are both exactly the same is there a way that I can make it so the kerning for one letter is exactly the same as the other?

Do you find that the paths can sometimes come out a bit wonky when you copy and paste them?

Anyone know?

Sep 13, 2012 at 17:15  [reply]  If I submit a font...

How much time are you spending making these fonts?

Jan 11, 2012 at 14:38  [initial post]  What does the Demo license mean?

Does it mean you can download it to try out but if you want to use it you have to pay a license?

Jan 08, 2012 at 11:17  [reply]  Need a font made

I'd do it if you pay me.

Dec 23, 2011 at 17:39  [reply]  Trying to contact a font designer?

Try his Twitter. I tweeted him once and he replied. Not sure his twitter address though.

Nov 26, 2011 at 15:32  [initial post]  About serif fonts

When you are designing a serif font does every character that can have a serif need to have a serif?

Nov 24, 2011 at 15:30  [initial post]  Give a font an eroded appearance

Does anyone know how I can create an eroded texture on a font?

Nov 03, 2011 at 07:13  [initial post]  When will my font be updated?

I uploaded a new version of my font yesterday and am wondering how long it will take for the update to show on the site.

All times are CEST. The time is now 15:19

Privacy Policy  -  Contact